Chapter Fifty Three

Hunters pov

I continue to run as the heat gets more unbearable. "Woah shit" i look around to see Jack on the floor wincing. I turn around and slow down as he holds his purple ankle.

Holy shit thats bad.

"Dude what happened?" i reach out and he accepts my hand and as we continue to walk he starts his rant.

"Officer Millers fucked up my ankle with his plank and i just tripped on some dumb ass bump" i sigh.

"Cmon he isn't around we can walk" he laughs and nods. We continue to talk and laugh while i help him slowly go around the track.

"Bro i only came in last month i dont know how you have handled 3 months! Whats kept you going man cos i want some" i smile and chuckle.

"Sorry bro that thing is all mine and its a he" i flip over my wrist and he gawks at the phoenix scar. "Woah dude i knew your dad forced you here but damn didn't know he moved you away from your soulmate. " i chuckle.

"Bro you don't even know the half of it. Ill tell you later" he nods and is about to speak again before he is interrupted.

"MATTHEWS, BOLTON, TO MY OFFICE NOW" shit.

He caught us.

One of his rules is to never help another person out or walk and we was caught doing both.

We both swiftly jog over to his office not wanting to get in more trouble, jack trailing behind with an obvious limp.

"Boys, you broke my rules."

Fuck this will hurt.

                                ~~~

Alex's pov

I smile as my eyes finally close. Peace and quiet.

"WHAT A CUNT"

I roll over and aggressively glare at jack. "Sorry Alex i know you need your beauty sleep to cover that ugly ass face of yours" i smirk and stick my finger up at him.

"Bitch you come into my room and wake me up then call me ugly. Have you seen yourself" hunter chuckles and takes off his shirt while walking over to the dresser.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE?" I point to jacks ankle and back then see hunter has a matching mark.

"You two been playing around?" I smirk at both of there disgusted faces.

"Nah officer Millers hit us again" my head soon shoots to the side.

"WHAT? An officer hits you? They do this Often?" They both nod showing me old bruises and scars. I swiftly grab there arms and drag them across campus.

"Alex its too hot to move! where are we going?" I ignore them and kick my dads officer door open.

"woah Alex dramatic much. Hey hunter, jack. Oh what happened to you boys?"

I practically throw the two boys onto a chair and they wince. "Oops sorry"

"Boys have you two been fighting? You know thats against the rules!" They both shake there heads like little boys.

"So what on earth caused all those bruses and cuts?" They both look at me for help. God i do everything around here.

"Dad this isnt the doing of these two losers its someone else" he looks at me in confusion. The more I explain the more anger he shows.

I sigh as i finish telling him and look at Hunter, this poor boy has gone through hell.

                               ~~~

Officer Sanderson pov (Alex's dad)

I smile as my first aid team continues to check over all the boys.

Im having everyone here checked for any serious injuries. Jack had a broken ankle and another boy had a broken rib.

Its unbelievable.

I glance around to see the Police officers talking to other Officers collecting all the information they need. Officer Millers has already been arrested but his court date is a month away.

"Jack, Hunter. Thank you for speaking up about this. I would like to state the campus is now safe and all the officers remaining are close friends of mine and i will keep a eye on them" they nod and thank me before they leave.

"So dad" i look over at Alex and smile.

"Why don't we talk to hunters family anymore" my smile fades away and i look around. "His... his dad is a toxic man. He hurt your mother. We tried to stay in contact with Hunters Mother but it caused more problems"

She nods seeing i don't want to talk about it. "So when is mom coming to visit?" I smile thinking about my wife. "Next week sweetheart, her classes will be over by then" she squeals in excitement and runs away.

God i love my family.

~~~

Hunters pov

"Must be nice knowing you have someone who loves you oh so much." I chuckle and look at jack in confusion. He's currently sleeping on a pillow bed on our floor.

"What do you mean? I already told you the whole story. He has to hate me after that letter." He chuckles.

"You're a dumbass matthews, he obviously loves you. Your scar hasn't faded and those fade quick. My sisters faded within a month after her boyfriend died. Owen loves you just as much as you love him." I stare at him. Is he right?

He still loves me after everything?

Maybe fate will really get us through this.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

LISTEN I HAD A GOOD ENDING TO THIS CHAPTER BUT HAD TO DELETE IT COS RN IM WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER AND IT DOESN'T FIT SO IF U HAD ALREADY READ IT JUST IGNORE IT. SKSKSKSK SORRY

IM DYSLEXIC OK
MY GRAMMAR IS AWEFUL

Lmao it's not like anyone has actually read this far into the book, it's a complete shamble. But if you have thankyou <3 i love yoi

Oooo woww i had s good idea but im shit at writing so i mean try imagine my writing isnt bad lmfao.

Word count: 1013

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3