Chapter Fifteen

A/N: OK SO I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SPORTS COS IM STUPID OK DONT GET ALL ANGRY IF I MAKE UP MY OWN GAME!

Hunters pov

Me, Connor, Nathan and Owen are sat in a car on the way to football. Its the big game today. I look back to see Nathan and Connor smacking each other and chuckle. I glance over to my beautiful boyfriend to see him shoving a muffin in his mouth.

What a dork. This is Owens first game back since he broke his arm a while back and he's having mixed emotions.

Suddenly he stares at me with chocolate all over his mouth. I chuckle at what looks like a three year old. He then does a weird thing. He does one of those cartoon things where the character licks his lips somehow cleaning his whole face first time.

"Ally and owen are being awfully quiet." Ally hums to her boyfriend and Owen just plays with his jacket sleeve. "Oh so you want them to be loud?" Connor shakes his head but its too late. i flick one button and he groans.

Moments later the disney song let it go blasts through the speaker. As soon as the words start owen and ally starts screaming the words. I continue to laugh my ass off while we drive towards school.

"Ughhh I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" Nathan screams as he presses the eject button and throws the disc out of the window.

We all stare at him in shock and he just huffs "How do you cope with them? They're so fucking annoying!" Owen and ally pout and i just smile.

"Well Nathan you're single and we're not, speaks volume." He stares at Ally before elbowing her. "Shut up bitch face." She laughs and begins to poke him.

After what feels like an eternity we finally arrive. I see owen mess with his Sleeves of his jumper as we climb out the car. I wrap my arms around his shoulder and kiss his head. "Dont be nervous princess, you always do great"

He blushes and smiles whispering a small 'thank you'. Ugh he's perfect. As we all walk into the chainging room i see dave, sam, sky and jordan getting ready. I still havnt come out to the team yet. Its not like they wouldn't be supportive because owen says they were when he told them he was gay and also oliver and Dave aren't straight and Joey and chandler are phoenix mates.

I wonder if i will ever get my phoenix scar. I wonder if its owen. God i would die for it to be Owen. I glance over to see him talking to Connor. I then see Owen blush hiding his face. Me and Connor smirk at each other before running onto the pitch.

Good luck us.

                           ~~~
Connors pov

Its almost half time. Im currently running with the ball until i hear a shriek, A crunch, And a whistle. that sounds painful. I look around to see a boy from the other team fall on the floor crying in pain. I start to jog over but a wind of speed flys by. I see Dave run over to the boy and begin to panic.

Suddenly dave and the boys wrist starts to glow. No way. We are all in a croud and see Dave with his pheonix scar. "I love you davey" "i love you to coaly". That escalated quickly.

Swiftly the boy was placed on a strecher and took to hospital for his leg with Dave by his side. I walk over to owen and hunter. "Did you know about them two?" They shake there heads. Damn its like the whole town is gay, not that that is an issue.

                          ~~~
Hunters pov

Last 2 minuets. The game is down to the last few points as its currently a draw. Its just like the movies. I feel like im troy bolton. I keep running until i see a guy coming at my left.

"OWEN" i scream before i throw the ball. He catches it and runs as fast as he can. Damn for a shorty he can run fast. Two guys go towards him but he slips through them making them colide.

Last 30 seconds and the croud are going wild. As he approaches the line some guy goes to tackle him but he leaps over like the fucking champ he is. The croud then go wild as the horn goes off and he throwns the ball on the floor. WE WON! And most important my boyfriend got the winning touchdown! 

He runs over and jumps on me. "I DID SOMETHING USEFUL!" I chuckle and spin him around. You may think 'wow how is it not obvious your dating' well we always mess around like this. "Yes, yes you did" i place him down with my arm still wrapped around his shoulder. I mess his hair up as everyone runs to him cheering.

"LAKEVILL WOLVES FOR THE WIN! THIS MEANS THEY GO INTO THE FINALS IN Orlando!"

Woah. We're going to Florida. "Orlando? WE ARE GOING TO FLORIDA? REALLY? LIKE FOR REALS? THIS ISNT A JOKE?" I shake my head at the small boy. "Why are you so excited about florida." He smiles widely. "DISNEY WORLD IS THERE HUNTER! I HAVE TO GO!" The whole team laugh as we make our way to the changing rooms.

After we're all changed we all go back to Owens house where his mum has cooked a lasagne. Fuck yes i love Sophias cooking. Its literally the best thing in the world.

I cant wait to go to Florida with Owen. I know he's extremely excited and so am i. I cant wait to play football there too. This will be such a good experience for the team. Its already November and this season is ending. Coach isn't entering us in next season as we have our exams but we will still play weekly games for fun.

Im excited for the future.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Word count: 1046

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3