Chapter Thirty Four

Owens pov

I groan at the sound of my alarm. Please, make it stop. I sigh and begin flopping my hand around trying to hit the stop button. "Good morning you dork."

I smile and stick my thumb in the air as a Thank you. If you didn't gather, Today is my birthday. I close my eyes hoping for another few minutes in bed but my ears are filled with loud noises. Party blowers.

I squint and look at Ally and my mom stood in front of me. "Happy birthday! I gotta leave to get ready for school but i wanted to wake you up, BYE." and with that shes gone.

I silently laugh. "Everyone is coming over after school for cake and stuff, get ready sweetie" i nod and slowly roll out of bed landing on the floor with a loud thud.

I stand up and grab my jumper and jeans since its still January so its cold. I do the usual and grab my bag before heading down stairs.

I pick up a slice of toast and smile as the nice taste enters my mouth. I glance at my phone to see random people messaging me saying happy birthday. I smile even though i don't really enjoy my birthday. It means attention and we all know i hate that.

I glance for one specific persons message and click on it.

Hey princess! Happy birthday!!! Im sorry I couldn't come this morning but i will see you after my dentist appointment! I will be in school at lunch so see ya then birthday boy! -Hunter

I smile.

Thankyou muffin! See you at lunch <3 -owen

I smile at my phone and then look up to see Nathan in front of me. "Don't think i didn't get you something, its just umm not finished ok?" I smirk and nod knowing he clearly forgot.

I look at the time realising we're gonna be late. "Bye mom!" And with that i head to school.

                           ~~~

Owens pov

I smile at Nathan as he rambles about how he got a free period. We spend the whole time sitting in the canteen talking and laughing. I look over to see chandler counting down from 5 and when he says 0 the door swings open.

How the fuck did he know?

I smile as i see my handsome boyfriend walk over.

Im suddenly lifted up and placed on his lap. I feel my face go bright red. "Happy birthday baby" i giggle as he kisses my cheek which chandler and Sky decide to make a loud Aww noise.

"I'll give you my gift later, are you having a good day?" I nod and smile at him. "How was the dentist?" He grins, showing his teeth. "Fine, just a checkup." I smile at him and wrap my arms around his neck. I love him.

                              ~~~

Hunters pov

We're all currently sat in Owens living room and when i say we i mean; me, maya, Owen, Nathan, Connor, Ally, Livi and Megan. We're all watching Owen open his gifts while our moms make a cake at my house. I smile at the small boy sat next to me.

"MINE FIRST" we all laugh at Ally as Owen carefully tares the paper. A bunch of new pencils, paints and more artsy stuff lies in a small box. "Woah! This must have cost you a fortune! thanks Al!" She smirks in proud way.

And it goes like that. Megan got him a Lego titanic figure, Livi got him a lava lamp, Connor got him a cool camera, Maya got him a Disney colouring book and Nathan got him a bunch of video games and now time for my gift.

"One sec, close your eyes." He nods as I quickly go to his room and get the small kitten that was laying in a small bed i bought it.

As i make my way downstairs everyone awes. I sit back next to him and place the small kitten in front of him. "Open your eyes." He slowly does so but when he sees it his eyes go wide.

"What?" I smile softly. "Owen, this is you're kitten, Simba." His lip trembles as he picks up the small kitten and holds it to his chest. "He's mine? Really? Like for real?" I nod. He places the small cat onto the floor and then dives onto me.

"THANKYOU SO MUCH." I chuckle at his reaction and plant a small kiss on his nose. "Anything for you princess." He turns back to the small animal and begins to play with it.

We all spend around half an hour playing with Simba, watching the small kitten jump around and run to people over the fluffy carpet. People awww and video it. Smiles and meows filling the room.

"So you like him baby? You can change the name if you want" he smiles and shakes his head. "I love simba" i chuckle at his cuteness.

Suddenly i see my mom walk in with a cake. And with that we all sing happy birthday. He blows out his candled and we all cheer. We all then migrate back to the couches and wait for our cakes.

"So Owen what did you wish for" he giggles and smiles. "Cant tell or it wont come true!" We all laugh and enjoy our cake. I then get a bit of icing on my finger and wipe it on his nose.

A cute little grin spreads across his face and with a click of my fingers i have that picture on my phone.

"So you liked your birthday?" He giggles. "Yes! Thank youuuuu" i smile and mess with his hair. "Anything for you"

                                       ~~~

Owens pov

I smile as i close the door and sit on the couch with my mom and Nathan. "Have you had a good days sweetie?" I giggle and hug her. "Yes its been the best!"

We all grab a blanket and watch a movie, simba lying calmly on Nathans lap.

I smile thinking about my wish. As cheesy as it is, All i wished for was to be with hunter forever. And i hope to god it comes true.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Word count: 1073

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3