Chapter Forty One

Hunters pov

"Ughhhh, this is hopeless." Connor laughs at me. "It's not that hard." I look up and glare at him. "Yeah, because you already did the stereotypical thing of just asking her at lunch in front of everyone, i don't want to be boring." He laughs and shrugs. "Should have asked him sooner." I groan.

He's right, i should have. I left it though because I thought some great idea would spring to mind, but it hasn't. If you can't guess what i'm talking about, i'm trying to figure out how to ask Owen to prom.

Connor already Asked Ally in front of the whole cafeteria and Livi already asked Meg with a sign meaning all the ideas iv had have been done, and i want to be original.

"Ok thats it, bro just do it at the same time as me, I'm doing it at the summer firework show. We will stand apart so Owen and chandler can think it was coincidence. Ok?"

I stare at joey. That isn't a bad plan. "Thanks bro, ok so, anyone else coming?" They all nod. Well this is going to be fun.

"Hunter we kinda gotta invite them" i stand up and nod. "Yeah, that would probably be for the best." He laughs as we walk away to find our boyfriends.

              ~~~

Owens pov

"Best bxb anime ships go." I raise an eyebrow. "Hmm ok: Deku and bakugo, yuuri and victor, nagisa and karma and hmm, well it isn't an anime but lance and keith." He grins. "Absolutely, god there needs to be more bxb animes!" I laugh and nod.

"Geez for a guy called hunter your not very good at hunting!" I giggle as i hear joey and Hunter come down the hall.

"Losers we're in here" i laugh at chandler and a moment later the two boys appear. I smile at hunter as he walks over and wraps his arms around my shoulders.

"So you two coming to the firework show with us all tonight?" I look at chandler as we both nod.

"Ill pick up at 6:30 ok?" I look up at hunter. "Ok, but why are we all going? Like cant we all just watch from our windows?" Hunter smiles and kisses my head. "Because seeing it in person is more memorable." I shrug and nod.

"There is also food stalls, i looked online theres sweets, cooked food and... a muffin stall" my eyes go wide. "IM GOING!" They all laugh as i grab my bag.

"Lets go back to the cafeteria" i nod and follow. I smile as if feel hunter wrap an arm around my shoulder.

"I cant believe its almost graduation!" we all agree. "You guys wanna come to my graduation party." I look at hunter and nod. "I'll be free that night so sure" joey and chandler agree too.

We finally step in to the canteen and Hunter starts telling people about his idea of a graduation party. Everyone soon agrees to come. "What shall we all wear? Like is there a theme"

He shakes his head at Nathans question. "No just casual" we all nod and with that the bell goes. I stand up and start to follow people before i feel myself get tugged back.

I giggle as i land on hunters chest. "You princess, my party, wear something easy to remove" he smirks and walks away, leaving me frozen looking as red as a tomato.

        ~~~

Hunters pov

"20 but they are all cool recipes and i got two of each so we can try them together." I feel butterflies as he says that. "You're so cute." He giggles as i kids his head.

"You must really like me if you're sharing your muffins with me" he goes red and nods. How adorable.

Joey and Chandler have already gone on the other side of the field. There are more people here than I expected. Food stalls all lined up leading to a huge bonfire with many children running around.

I smile at the small boy holding my hand next to me. He looks amazed by everything. I then look at Maya holding his hand. My mom has gone getting some food for her so shes with us.

"Owy, do you like fireworks?" He smiles at the small girl. "Yes but the loud noise scares me, but when im with you guys I feel ok." i smile at him. Loud bangs has made us all jumpy since that day.

Sooner or later my mom walks back over with sophia and they walk away with maya to find a candy stall.

I look at my phone and see the show is about to start. Im so nervous to ask him, i mean its not likes going to say no or anything but still! "Baby come sit over here for a good view". He nods and follows as we sit under a tree not near the crowds.

He's honestly the most beautiful thing ever. His adorable floppy hazel hair. His perfect blue eyes, and who could forget his amazing personality. He's everything iv ever wanted and more. I look down.

I smile as i see our hands wrapped tightly together. I smile at our pheonix scars. I hope they never fade.

3

2

1

Boom! Bright yellow, blues, pinks, greens and many other colours fill the sky. Its an amazing sight. I feel him rest his head on my arm.

"Owen, i love you" he looks up. His pink cheeks never fail to make me smile. "I love you too hunter" i gently press my lips on to his soft ones. I smile and rest my head on his. "Will you.. will you uhh." Oh my god what is happening to me.

He giggles. "Are you ok?" I look away and smile. "Will you go to prom with me?" I don't look at him, i'm so embarrassed.

I then feel his small arms wrap around my body. "No" my heart stops.

I look at him in confusion. "R-really?" His eyes go wide. "Ohmygosh i was only joking im so sorry! Yes! I will go to prom with you!" I smirk and just like that i push him back.

He looks adorable as he lays on the grass. "Good because nobody else is having you" and with that i smash my lips to his. God i love him.

           ~~~

Connors pov

I smile as i look down at Ally. She's beautiful. "Where do you think the two lover boys got too" i smile as i see her emerald eyes. "Lowkey think they're fucking somewhere" her small comment makes me burst into laughter.

"Hey guys" we turn around to see Hunter and Owen. "Where was you guys? Did you miss the show?" i smirk at ally. "Ally thought you was fucking" she hits me but laughs. "Not yet" this makes us all laugh except Owen who has gone a whole other level of red.

We all make our way towards the exit, me with ally on my back and hunter with Owen. Both of them have fallen asleep. "Dang, how do they sleep so easily" i shrug. "They've been like this for years. They would sleep at any chance they got! Which is strange because of Owens insomnia. He either sleeps too often or too little." He nods and smiles.

We place them both in the back of hunters car since he's giving us a ride. I don't blame them for sleeping, I'm about to sleep as soon as i get home.

"Do you think us four will be friends in the future?" Hunter nods. "Definitely, at the end of the day Owen has a huge attachment to you guys, and since you two are staying together and so are us two, i can't imagine us losing contact." I grin.

"Thankyou for just accepting me into the group, honestly I didn't expect to make friends, but you guys are the best people i've ever met." I smile.

"No problem bro, honestly you fit in straight away, and after a week of realising Owen had a crush on you there was no way we could push you away." He smiles.

I'm so glad Hunter came into our lives.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Word count: 1413

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3