Chapter Six

Hunters pov

As we all walk down the street i cant help myself but look at owen, his outfit makes his body look stunning. Iv been thinking non stop since Maya pointed it out. Do i like owen? I mean everyone already knows im Bi but iv never dated a guy.

Would i date owen? Probably? I mean hes my best friend, he's probably the best human iv ever met, who wouldn't date him!

Would he wanna date me though? Probably not.

We soon arrive and i shake my head to clear my mind. Just have fun Hunter.

"Eyyyy hunter, owen! How are you guys!" We walk over to where joey is stood with a clingy chandler next to him. "We're good, whats up with chandler?" We all laugh and chandler just takes another sip of some crazy alcohol substance.

The clearly intoxicated boy decided to scream his answer. "GIRLS ALWAYS TRY TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME AND FLIRT WITH HIM AND IT MAKES ME SAD!" We burst out laughing at how much chandler has drank.

We all go off to get drinks and say hello and before i know it, i find owen sat in the corner watching and smiling with a cup of water.

"Hey owen have you never been to a party before?"  He shakes his head and drinks the last bit of his water.

"They never really interested me. They always sounded scary, and i was right." He giggles and stands up.

"HEY HUNTER GO GET ME A DRINK WHILE I TALK TO MY OWEN" i nod at the already 'non sober' ally who has a Connor smirking next to her.

I go grab her a glass of water, since she never specified and run back to her. "God snooze fest, you two are boring." I chuckle and walk away.

"HEYYY HUNTER BRO COME JOIN US" i hear a voice shout, i look over and grin as i walk over.

~~~

Owens pov

Me and hunter stroll over to were Connor is and i grab a drink. Woah it smells strong! I take a sip and feel it rush to my head. I take another sip and another until iv downed the whole cup.

"Woah calm down there owen" i laugh and sooner or later find myself drinking around 4 cups of random substances made by Ally.

"OK GUYS WERE PLAYING SPIN THE BOTTLE!" Everyone rushes over to create a circle.

Ally spins it first and it surprisingly doesn't turn to Connor. It lands on chandler. He smiles and leans in giving ally a peck on the lips.

A few more people spin it until its my turn. It stops and i freeze. It didn't. It couldn't have. I look up to see it had landed on hunter. Oh god. OK owen its fine we're both drunk. Non of us will remember. I lean in as he does. We look at each other until he smashes his soft lips onto mine.

I feel my cheeks go bright red as i kiss back. Our lips sink a pattern and lock together perfectly. It's like the whole world stops just for us. I slowly pulls away and he smirks. I sit back down and look at ally who just has her phone out squealing. Did i just dream that i kissed hunter Mathews or did that happen?!

~~~

Hunter pov

I walk over to Connor who is currently alone. "Umm conner i need your help" he places his beer down and smiles. "Sure bro whats up" i go shy at the thought.

"I um- i ermm... i think. I think i like owen." conner takes a step back like hes shocked but then he chuckles. "Dude he obviously likes you back so just tell him!" My eyes widen.

Wait owen likes me? "Are you sure he does?" He chuckles and nods. "Oh im sure." I give him a small thank you and walk towards owen.

I cant tell him tonight because he wont remember. I just need the right time. I walk over to were ally is standing next to a tired looking owen.

"Hmmm my head hurts" owen sulks showing a pouty face. I chuckle. "Want me to take you home?" He smiles and nods. I say my goodbyes and walk outside. "Hunterrrrrr can you carry me?" I smile

"Sure princess" he jumps on my back. "Am i a pretty princess?" What a goof. "Owen kelly i think your the prettiest princess iv ever seen" he rests his head on mine. "Your comfy hunter" i smile.

He yawns and soon i can hear the little snores from the sleeping boy on my back. We arrive at his house and i knock on the door. His mom opens up and gives me a smile. I hand him to her. "Thank you hunter, ill tell owen u helped him home" i nod and thank her.

What a day this has been. God i need sleep.

I think tomorrow im gonna break up with Jenna, i mean at this point it's obvious i dont want to be with her, i just want the whole thing over and done with.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Basically i dont know how to write an actual good story so i just ramble all the way through the whole damn fucking thing.

I mean sure, it's cringe but the idea of the storyline as a whole isn't that bad, it's just my writing that is atrocious.

This is also one of my more light hearted books, if you want something more dark check out my other bxb books that i semi like!

Also, like i said before this was my first book, so it's more of a practice and a storyline that i made up on the spot so don't judge me for it being all over the place! Thankyou!

Anyways thanks for reading, sorry if your bored cos me too. Have a nice day!

Word count: 1027

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3