Chapter Thirty Eight

~ A few months later ~

Hunters pov

Im currently on a triple date with Connor and ally, livi and megan and my beautiful princess. He's adorable. I look down to grab his hand when i see something black of it as he fidgets with his fingers, awww he's nervous.

"Baby whats this" i hold his hand up and chuckle when i see a face between his index finger and thumb.

A small blush creeps upon his face. " its my hand puppet" i smile as the small giggling boy shows me how it works. He's too much.

I see him smile as i cling my hand to his. I cant stop staring at him! He's beautiful, he's adorable... he's mine.

And he always will be.

~~~

Owens pov

Im currently spamming my phone with photos as I'm sat at the top of the ferris wheel with hunter.

"It's beautiful!" My smile grows.

"Ya, it really is, but not as beautiful as you" i see him smirk. I feel my face go red as i lean against his shoulder.

"Thank you for bringing me here" i smile. "Anything for you owen, i love you" i feel my whole body tingle. "I love you too" and just like that we kiss.

Every time we kiss it feels perfect. fireworks everywhere. Like its meant to be. I don't think iv ever been this happy.

I dont want that to change, ever.

After about 10 minutes the ride ends and we all climb off our individual carts.

"How come you guys get to be the Pinterest looking couple, not one of you take cute photos of me and Connor and I personally think it's a straight-phobia thing." Me and Megan burst into laughter at what Ally said.

"Or maybe it's because you guys literally threaten to break our phones when we do take photos of you." Connor smirks at Ally. "They are right." She turns to him and pouts.

"You're supposed to be on my team." We all laugh and continue to walk around the fairground.

It's so magical here! So many rides, stalls and things to look at. "You having fun princess?" I nod happily to Hunter.

It's been around 3 months since the incident and we've grown so much stronger as a couple, but Hunter has also gotten a lot physically stronger due to his constant workout trying to get his body stronger.

It all was over so fast, Henry got his sentence and it felt like i was free from the nightmare that held me down.

~~~

Megans pov

I sit on the bench waiting for Livi to get back with the gang. They all went on a rollercoaster and i hate them so i waited with the bags which i'm happy about because it means i can eat my candy floss and take photos of the fairground.

"Hey excuse me ma'am" i look up and smile at the lady. "Do you know where i can report inappropriate behaviour?"

I frown and shake my head. "Im sorry i dont, if your leaving you could tell me and i will find a member of staff and tell them"

She nods. "That would be great. Well there was two boys... kissing. It was only a peck but they was holding hands" i send her a confused look.

"Sorry but whats wrong with that? Is it the fact that there gay?" She then pulls the most disgusted face ever.