Chapter Forty Three

Hunters pov

Today im going shopping with Nathan, Connor and Maya for our prom outfits. Yes maya, she said if i didnt let her come, she would make he have a tea party with her.

My stomach still hasnt gotten better from her last tea party brownies...

My life is honestly great at the moment. I got great friends, great family, no drama and a fucking beautiful boyfriend.

As i walk down the street i see Nathan isnt outside his house, late as usual. I open the door since i have my own key. I look around and see owen lay face first into the couch. I slowly walk towards him and crouch down next to him.

Hes sleeping.

I kiss his cheek and he lazily turns over. "five more minutes" i chuckle. What a nerd. But hes my nerd.

"Good morning beautiful, i'll see you later, ok?" He smiles and nods. I look over to see Nathan coming down the stairs. "Took your time, iv been here for hours" he chuckles and slaps my head.

We quietly close the door so we don't wake the sleeping boy and head off to go get our outfits.

                          ~~~

Hunters pov

As we arrive at the mall i smile. I cant wait for prom. I unbuckle maya and take her hand as we all walk in. The only reason she came is because she wants a toy dinosaur she saw a few weeks back.

We all have a list of what we need. I need a suit, tie and apparently maya's dinosaur. "Since i have got all my items, do you want me to take maya for her toy?" I look at connor and smile.

"Are you sure?" he nods. "Want me to get the ties too?" I nod. "Yeah, heres the money, just pick whatever colour you think will look good together." He nods and takes the money and mayas hand before they leave.

                         ~~~

Owens pov

I smile as my mom brings my suit into my room. She wipes her eyes and squeeks. "Im so proud of you" i smile and walk into the bathroom.

As i change i see how my figure has gone smaller, paler and skinnier. Faint bruises and scars litter my body, but they're healing nicely. I just hope they're not permanent.

I button up my outfit and smile as the only thing missing is my tie which hunter is buying, not out of my own choice.

I walk out and get a shock of a bright light. My mum squeels and shows me her phone.  "What do you think?"

She covers her mouth. "You're so handsome!" I smile and scratch my neck. Handsome? I don't think anyone has ever called me that, usually i get called things like pretty or cute not handsome.

I look in the mirror and smile. It makes me look taller than i am, which is great.

I go to grab my already half eaten muffin when my hand gets slapped, what the hell?! I glance at my crazy mother. "NO CRUMBS ON THE SUIT" i roll my eyes and giggle as i go change.

Im happy, for once i don't feel utterly disgusted by myself. The outfit fits perfectly, not too baggy or too loose, but just right.

You can't see how i have no muscle nor how i have what's described by many as a 'feminine' body shape.

                        ~~~
Hunters pov

I smile in the mirror. I look cool. I look hot. My smile grows at the thought of what owen will look like. He looks beautiful whenever but i know hes going to look amazing.