Chapter Eight

Hunters pov

As the car stops moving i take a glance at jennas house. Im so happy im doing this. I look at owen and he sends me a reassuring smile. I breath in and head to her front door.

She lives in a big house with her parents and she is really spoilt, like REALLY spoilt. She gets everything she wants with a click of her fingers.

Cmon hunter, stop making such a big deal about it. I smile as i knock on the door.

i wait a few seconds until i hear a rustle. The door swings open and there stands jenna. "Hey hunty!" I cringe and pull away as she grabs me. "Hunty what the fuck why-" i cut her off.

"Jenna i'm breaking up with you. Im sorry but we just don't work out, i was pretty much pushed into this relationship and just dont see a future for us. Sorry if i've hurt you, but i mean you can't exactly blame me." i smile and walk away. She doesn't cry, she becomes angry.

(Tw suicide)

"WHO WOULD LIKE YOU ANYWAYS FAGGOT? GO KILL YOURSELF!" I freeze and turn around at Jenna's words. This really gets to me and something just snaps in my brain. I turn back to her and begin to yell. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH BEING GAY JENNA? JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A SELFISH BITCH WHO THIS TIME DIDN'T GET HER OWN WAY DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO HURT OTHERS! WHAT THE HELL HAS ME BEING BI GOT TO DO WITH YOU BECAUSE I SURLY DIDN'T BREAK UP WITH YOU BECAUSE OF THAT! JENNA GO TO HELL" i walk back to the car and drive of.

Silence fills the car until i Park somewhere random. I look at owen and burst out into tears. Suddenly owen gets out the car. He opens my door and tells me to scooch over into the other seat. I do so and he hugs me.

It stays silent and still. Just me and owen hugging. I don't know why I'm so hurt by her words but I'm definitely sure i just told her I'm Bi.

"Ya know, Im really proud of you" i smile at owen and sit up. "Thaks, for being here" he smiles. "Hey want a muffin?" I laugh at his offer and take one of his muffins.

He starts the car and drives. "Want me to take you home?" I smile and nod. Wait I completely forgot about owen! "Owen are you ok to drive with your hang over?!" He laughs and smiles.

"Yeah im fine i just feel really sick and my head still feels like a bricks being thrown at it" i look at him and smile. This is the nicest boy you can find. I watch him drive and smile at his concentrating face. I guess he doesn't drive often.

"Wait do you even have a license?" He shakes his head. "No... but i've driven before! We're only a couple of streets away we will be fine." I pull an amused face. "Alright mr rule breaker." He giggles.

The car comes to a stop outside my house and we both climb out. "Hey how are you gonna get home?" He looks at me and giggles. "I live about 3 seconds away i can see my house from here." I nod and sigh.

I'm so glad Owen was there for me.

Before i can move he hugs me. I smile and rest my head on top of him, he fits perfectly under me, i sigh feeling all my stress leave my body. As he pulls away i pull his face slightly towards mine. He gives me a confused look. "Lemme just look at something, close your eyes" he does so and i breath in.

Ok hunter do it.

I smash my lips onto his and smile. He doesn't respond which scares me for a while until i feel his small arms wrap around my neck. I feel him kiss back. His lips taste sweet and are so soft. I could do this for hours.

We pull away because theres little oxygen left for us. I lean my head on his and smile. Ok hunter be cool. I walk away like nothing happened. "Bye princess cya later" he just stands there until he walks away.

I don't wanna blurt out with a bunch of things and hurt him before i know i want this. I walk inside and go straight to my room. I flop on my bed and hear a bark. I look down to see a fluffy fur ball walk into my room. "Cmer bella"

The small dog bounces onto my bed and snuggles into my side. "I saw what happened through the window" i flip my head to my mom. God shes like a ninja.

"I broke up with Jenna and uhh mom i think i really like him" she chuckles. "well dont be a harmful and never talk about it. You gotta consider his feelings" i smile and nod. "Thanks mom." she nods and leaves, leaving me to think.

~~~

Owen pov

"Owen, he does like you!" I look at ally through my ipad. Im currently on FaceTime to her freaking out about how hunter Mathews, my best friend and crush just soberly kissed me!

"Do you think he's using me to feel better?" She laughs. "Owen kelly i never knew you was so stupid! He totally likes likes you!" I smile slightly.

Why does life have to be so mean and cruel! I just wanna be happy!

"Ally, i don't know what to do! I can see his house from here!" She takes a hand full of chocolate buttons and shoves them into her mouth. I hear the titanic music turn on and i look at the tv as we're both watching it at the same tome.

"Owen you're a great guy! Why wouldn't he want to date you? You're a hawt boy!" I giggle and smile. She always cheers me up.

Throughout the whole film, i can't seem to clear my head from the thought of Hunter, does he like me? Was he using me? God why is life so complicated?!

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Word count: 1077

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3