Chapter 52 - Alone, Together

Maine's POV

I could no longer remember when was the last time I had much relaxation as what I am having now. After we learned about Olga's illness, I already devoted my time solely on taking care of her until Celestine was born. Since then the more I was not able to give time to myself. Taking care of a newly born plus her sick mother is something unbeareable, but I know I was able to do it with flying colors.

///

"Promise me na hindi mo papabayaang mawala sa iyo si Celestine. Nobody can take of her more than you could" Olga said despite her difficulty in breathing

"No Olga, both of us will take care of her. Therefore you have to fight para gumaling ka. You have to see how Celestine would smartly grow like you" I told her trying too hard to suppress my tears from falling because I don't want Olga to see that I am beginning to be weak upon seeing her suffer from her illness. I know she will be leaving us anytime pero hindi pa rin ako nawawalan ng pag-asa na may milagrong darating at mabubuhay pa si Olga ng matagal.

"Kapag wala na ako, Celestine will take over in choosing the man that would make you happy. If that man accepts Celestine and treat her like his own, believe me Meng that man is for keeps, because he is willing to accept you despite all the mistakes you committed. Do not dwell on the past anymore, it was gone because it is not meant to be. Do not detain yourself because of your mistakes. Mistakes are meant to be there for people to grow and not to keep themselves from being happy" Olga said and I could not longer control myself to cry.

///

I did not realized that tears are streaming down my cheeks while I am pondering the past. Olga is right, because of Celestine, my eyes were opened and saw the great man in RJ. And I did not love any man as much as I am loving him now. I now have someone to hold my hands and make me feel that I am no longer alone.

I will relax and breathe a little, despite the anxiety that Patrick had gave me earlier. I'll just deal with him when we get back to Manila. I know I can bank on to my husband. I believe that RJ will stand by me even things get worst.

For now, in this beautiful and heavenly place, it is just RJ and I alone, together.

"Hindi na yata tatalab ang kapeng ininom mo, mukhang nakatulog ka na eh" I hear RJ said while I am still floating with eyes closed

"Gising ako Faulkerson, Jr., I am just enjoying the peace brought by the ambiance. Thank you for bringing me here, Love. It is only now that I realized how much I needed this break" I said

"And we will have more of this break in the future" he replied. "Uubusin mo pa ba 'tong kape mo? Lumamig na eh" he said and when I opened my eyes, he is already in his swimming trunks

"Akala ko ba ayaw mong maligo kasi baka magkasakit ka? Why are you in your swimwear now? Don't tell me matutulog ka in your swimming trunks" I said while I slowly walks to the pool edge where he is standing.

"Nainggit ako sa yo eh" he replied "At saan mo naman nakuha ang idea na ipang-tutulog ko trunks na 'to. I'll make sure that I'll sleep wearing nothing" he said as he sits at the pool edge

"Hindi naman malamig ang tubig, just right for a relaxing swim" I replied

"Napansin ko nga kaya mukhang enjoy na enjoy ka eh" he said

"Yes I am" I replied

"Are you happy?" he asked then jumps in the pool.

"Never been this happy. Tara, karera tayo" I challenged him

"Anong premyo" he asked

"Wala, pero may consequence ang matatalo" I replied

"Ano namang consequence yan?" he asked chuckling. Very evident in him that he knows what I have in mind but he still lets me answer his question.

"Depende sa mananalo, sya ang magsasabi ng consequence" I replied

"Parang jack en poy lang 'to eh" he complains "But I like it, mas exciting, kaya lang hindi kaya mas mapagod tayo sa karera, baka pagpunta natin sa kwarto, magtitigan na lang tayo" he added

"Eh di magpatalo ka, I'll make sure na exciting ang consequence mo" I teases

"Hmmm .... Bakit magkakarera pa tayo, papagurin lang natin ang sarili natin pwede namang consequence na agad" he said

"What do you have in that naughty mind Mr. Faulkerson, Jr.?" I asked as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I never thought that you are this sexy my love" he said while he started caressing my back.

"Sa tingin mo ba we can make this water boil?" I asked

"How would we know if we don't try" he replied and quickly slid his hand behind my neck and gently pushes me closer to him for a passionate kiss that I don't know how long it lasted. What I know is I eagerly kiss back.

I was not able to control myself to moan as I felt his lips to my ears going to my jaw down to my neck while slowly, his hands sensually caressing every inch of my body.

"You are so sweet my love" he uttered the he pulls off the lace of my tops and begins touching my breast and his lips went back to mine for a deeper and more passionate kiss.

As his other hand caresses my back he pulls me closer to him, i felt the hardnest underneath his trunks and suppressing myself to touch it will be impossible because I want him to feel the same amount of pleasure he has been giving me.

"Let's get inside before the water boils" I said

"Your wish is my command my love" he replied and pulls me up to wrap my legs around his waist then walks out of the pool going to our room.

I have no idea how we get into our room while we are hungrily kissing each other which shortly breaks when I felt my back landed on the soft mattress of our bed. He carefully pressed his forearm on the bed, ensuring not to hurt me with his weight. I pull him in for another kiss while his another hand slowly removing the last piece of cloth that I have. His lips again travel down to my neck and then to my breast to leave his mark of ownership.

My fingers were running into his hair and soft moans continuously escapes in me. I wanted him to feel my excitement on the pleasure he has been giving me as his lips touches the whole of me and eventually stays a while farther down. He stops when he removes the only piece of cloth he is wearing and whisphered "I want to take you now"

"Go ahead my love, I am all yours" I replied

***************************
Please don't get mad at me. Hanggang dito lang po ang kaya ko, kayo na lang ang magtapos ... imagination nyo ang limit ✌✌✌😉😉😉

Thank you guys for the reads and votes 😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗