Sharma's Residence

Prakash pov

While I was riding to my house, I was thinking about the girl who came to my office for giving invitation. I have already seen her, but I don't know where and when.

When I reached my bungalow's veranda, I saw my wife Durga picking flowers from the rose plants. I went near her and touched her shoulder. She flinched immediately.

"Oh god, it's u. I was frightened" my wife shouted.

"Other than me who will come here" I told.

We went to the living room..

I sat in couch as my wife brought me coffee.

I told her about the college annual day and invitation.

She was excited to visit her college after so many years and agreed to come with me immediately.

After some time I went to my room and slept.

At 5 p.m exactly after one hour of sleeping my phone rang

It's my son, Arjun Sharma. He is calling from Mumbai who will come tomorrow after attending a conference held in Taj hotel.

"Arjun, how r u?? What about the conference? Is everything favourable??" I spoke

"Dad ask one by one. I am fine, dad. What about you and mom??" He asked.

"We both r fine. What about the deal??" I asked again.

"The deal is confirmed dad and I will be coming tomorrow at 8 p.m dad" Arjun told.

"Ok, we will be waiting for you my son, wait your mom wants to speak to you" I told and handed over the phone to my wife.

They both were speaking.

Suddenly a flashback hit me.

Two years back me and my wife was attending a marriage reception of my business friend's son.

There we both saw a girl, she was so pretty. She was going around the hall with her friends and reached the stage and started to talk with the groom. I told my wife to see her and she also told that the girl was so pretty. The girl was in her salwar, braided hair, wearing normal jewels, which made her simply so beautiful. My wife told me to ask about her to my friend. I ask him. He told that she is his wife's elder sister's daughter.

After some time, me and my wife came out of dinning hall, she slipped and hit her knees to the floor. She literally sat on the floor. I was helping her to stand up. At the time, that girl ran to me. She helped me in lifting her and brought her a chair. She ran to the dinning hall and brought her some water. My wife drank it and thanked her.

She smiled and said, "it's ok aunty, no need to thank me"

I asked her, "please tell my driver Ravi to come to the back door, dear its black Audi car"

She told, "ok uncle, sure. Bye uncle, bye aunty."

I told, " So kind of you dear, bye ".

She smiled and went.

In car,

Me and my wife started to speak about that girl and her sweet behaviour.

At present

Now I realised the girl who came to my office today was the same girl we met in the marriage two years back.

I reached my wife who had hanged the call and watching tv.

I sat next to her and asked, " Durga, do u remember the girl whom we met in the marriage of Mr. Ram's son two years back?. She helped you when you slipped."

She got a confused look in her face.

I asked again," do u remember her?".

"Yeah Prakash, why r you asking that now" she asked.

"I saw that girl today. She was one who came to my office today for inviting. Her name is Sitara and she is doing Mba", I told.

"Ohhh, ok Prakash. Then we will see her again in college". She told.

I told, " Durga, I have an idea. Why don't we marry Sitara to our son Arjun, she will be perfect wife for him, as you to me".

Durga told, "Its  Arjun's life Prakash. We should see many things and decide. I will meet her in college and then let's talk about it".

I nodded ok to her and decided to get full details about Sitara so that my son will get a perfect life partner.