I can't live without you

👆This song... Meaning in English..

Don't even leave me for a second
Don't cry love, bcoz u r my life
I won't let your dream to scatter
Don't cry my love until I am alive

If you understand tamil, u can hear it.. It will be apt for their love..

Writer's pov

Yes Shekar promised me..Situ will marry Vidyan" her grandmother confirmed..

"Amma when did I promise you that"
Shekar asked her shocked..

"Shekar, don't lie in front of others.. u promised me to fulfil your father's last wish.." she told.

"Yeah amma I told to fulfil appa's last wish"

"This is your father's last wish... Situ should marry Vidyan" his mother confirmed..

"Noo noo this is not his last wish... No no" Shekar stammered as he can't process her words..

"Shekar u promised me... U should do it" again she yelled..

Situ stood freezing in her spot... Her dad promised to fulfil his father's last wish without knowing about the wish...

Tears started flowing from her eyes, she dropped the glass cup which she was holding in her right hand..

It scattered into pieces, making everyone flinch.. Situ's mom rushed to her side, realising her daughter's state..

"Amma we will talk about it afterwards, it is not the time to speak about it" Jagan told her..

"Jaga this is the right time to speak about it.. stop everything that Shekar had organised for her wedding as he made everything according to That Sharma family.. call priest to see good date for Situ&Vidyan's engagement" his mother told making everyone look at her in disbelief.

"Stopppp ittttttttt" Situ yelled...

"Don't tell to stop while discussing good things.. it will result in negative things" Kumutha told walking near Situ and touched her cheeks teasingly..

Situ shoved her aside. Situ was crying in anger as no one helped her to overcome this situation.

Shekar stood there dumbfounded. He was unable to console her daughter and at the time he started regretting what he had made.

"Jaga I told you to call the priest"

"Amma let's leave this for few days.. "

"Already Three days left, we should satisfy his last wish as soon as possible, then only his soul will rest in peace"

"Amma what will happen if we don't satisfy his last wish" Kumar asked.

"Kumar are you out of your senses..."

"Amma please tell me, what will happen"

"His soul won't rest in peace, he will be roaming as a ghost"

" Let appa do that...if he gets tired he himself will take rest " Jagan told.

"Jaga did you hit your head somewhere... How could you speak like that.. he is our dad and it's our duty to fulfil his wishes.. " Kumutha spoke.

"Last wish should be either burying his body near his father or dissolving the ash of his cremated body in River Ganga.. not like this" Jagan was fuming in anger as Situ is his favorite daughter as he has only one son.