Roti 😏 Rowdy

Situ's pov

This three days after my wedding was nothing but a pure bliss... Eventhough we haven't enjoyed peace due to some idiotic acts of Vidyan and devil, me and Arjun didn't let it  spoil our happy mood...

But today will be little bit different, I think so.. more than me, my heart is grumbling inside.. I couldn't come with a reason of its discomfort... Nothing helps me to calm it.. It asks me one good reason to be quiet for which I can't answer...

Today, not only my heart my brain is holding hands with it and shoves me into distress.. "how can you keep your face calm  without showing any distress..."

"That's a secret" I told to myself...

"I can name that, Mr. Arjun"  My mind mocked me... But I don't feel remorse for that... Infact I am happy, my calm and distress free state is because of Arjun... Though he is not with me physically, he is always with me mentally.. I am not at all alone, how can I be when my heart is connected with Arjun for all the 365days...

With a smile, I called Arjun to know about his whereabouts and also to tell about our departure to ancestral temple

With a smile, I called Arjun to know about his whereabouts and also to tell about our departure to ancestral temple... He had already told me that, he couldn't accompany due to various reasons, one obvious thing  is that our marriage is still a secret... On grounds of that I should go alone sulking  and praying to get rid of problems...

 On grounds of that I should go alone sulking  and praying to get rid of problems

"Hello Arjun"

"Hey wifey... Ready to go...huh??"

"Yeah yeah...Arjun I am ok but my inner organs are shivering and trumpeting As if something bad gonna happen... Why Arjun" I said whining ..

"Situ, believe me or not, I too have the same feel... I didn't get good vibes..."

"Arjunnnnn... You shouldn't feel this way"

"Why don't I have that privilege??"

"Then who will help me to overcome this..."

"Hoooo my wife... I don't feel good but at the same time I am not tensed... Whatever comes our way, we should kick those and keep on moving forward... "