Surprise

Sitara's pov

Today is my marriage with Arjun in registrar office.. The way in which I don't want my marriage to happen.. Its all because of that stupid bastard Vidyan.. Once I get chance, I will rip all the teeth from his bloody mouth.

I am not in good mood today.. Everyone may tell me that I should be happy as I am going to Wed the love of my life... But it is not only my happiness.. I love Arjun and also his family.. He also does the same.. Being single child to our parents we both aim to give them all happiness we can..

"Situ did you drape that saree or not... How many hours will you take to do that" my ma yelled from down...

"Till you get annoyed and cancel this wedding drama ma...." I yelled back...

"Then ur fate is tied with that useless... What can I do... Ok Situ if you are not willing then leave it.. change your dress and come down" my ma told cooly.. she is unpredictable...

I thought she will ask me why I am sad and will agree to accompany me.. But she told to suffer with that bastard... No no... Its like wantly  jumping into drainage...yuck...😷

"I am coming ma" I yelled back and went down..

"Situ this saree looks so good on you.." ma complimented me...

I smiled and told, "its beautiful because it's your selection ma.. like Arjun" with a wink😉.

"Now a days ur naughtiness is growing Situ.. its because Arjun sides you for everything and pampers you a lot" she told..

"Yeah ma.. that's what I told you.. he is so good... The second best thing happened in my life"

"Which is the first best thing Situ"

"Obviously its you and pa ma... You both are the first best thing happened and I pray to God for that to happen in all my births ma"

"Situ please stop... U r making me emotional"

"Yeah ma whatever I told is true..That's why I want you both to be with me when I get the second best thing of my life"

"I knew it Situ... At last u will come this point only.. but whatever you tell that is not gonna happen"

"What's going on here... Situ how much time will you take to get ready"

"Pa......"

"What happened Sudha..."

"Ask that to your daughter... "

"What happened Situ"

"Pa you both come with me na please"

"Situ we discussed this already and came to a final decision... Don't start again" pa warned...

"Please pa...  No one will see us"

"Situ all things are kept ready in Registrar office... U r going and legally getting married with Arjun... There will be rings to exchange... So all the best dear" pa told

"U both come with me.. please.. pa please ma..." I whined

"We will see it live in video call... As we said before, if we three go together means, somebody will get doubt.. so go Situ.." ma told..

My eyes welled up with tears, but if I let it fall, they will feel even more..

"Hmm ok ma bye.. bye pa"

"Congrats my dear.. as soon as you reach there, start video calling ok"

I nodded and marched out of our house.