Annual day 2

Arjun's pov

I was in my office discussing about upcoming projects to be completed. Today I have some extra work as dad has gone for a program. He will not be coming office today. At 2 p.m my mom called me.

Conversation as......

Arjun (A-) and Durga(D-)

A- Hello mamma. Why are you calling me in office number??

D- papu (Arjun's nickname only to be called by her) wait. Wat r you doing now?

A- was discussing about deal mamma. Why??

D- Pappa has sent you a picture so now you look at your whatsapp immediately. That's why I called you in this number.

A- what picture mamma? Anything important to see it now itself.?

D- do as I say papu. Don't ask too many questions.

Arjun unlocks his phone and opens his whatsapp....

A- mamma who is this?

D- how is she?

A- in what aspect you are asking?? Does Pappa had picked this girl as my secretary?

D- oh my god...(sighs) dad and son only think about company, profit, all monetary thinks. I can't speak about this to you. I will give ph to your Dad.

A- mammaaaaa. Wait. Tell me na. In what aspect are you asking?

D- Me and your dad think that this girl will be your future wife. As you told that you are not in love with any girl and gave us the responsibility to find a perfect daughter in law, we r 90% sure that she will be that perfect girl.

A- why only 90% mamma?

D- that 10% will be decided within today but before that we need your approval my son. You take a look at her pic and tell us..

A- mamma how will you decide it within today??

D- hare papu. We r going to speak to that girl now. So please tell soon

A- where r u going to meet her now mamma?

D- (sighs) Green brunch restaurant. Did you saw the pic?

A- I don't want to see her in pic. I want to meet her.

D- papu what's this. She doesn't know this and how is it possible to introduce you to her

A- ok mamma. One deal I will come to the Restaurant and will sit separately. I will see her as a third person. U both act normal. I will signal you within 5 mins after i see her. Is it ok with you?

D- (thinks for sometime) ok papu. But u should sit far away from us. Come to restaurant soon.

A- ok mamma i will there in 10 mins.

Conversation ends.

Thinks this while driving

I didn't see that pic. I am not that much interested in love. Even though my parents' marriage is a love marriage, still now I didn't fall for any girl. I don't think this is the right time to get married. But to respect my parents i will go.

Durga's pov

"Prakash, Arjun told that he want to see her in person. But I told him that Sitara doesn't know about this and so told him to sit far away from us " I told.

"So he didn't see that pic. Ok fine let's see what happens. He always thinks different. " Prakash told.

"He will be there in 10 mins. What about us? " I asked