First date

Arjun's pov

I was driving when my phone rings. I took it from my pocket and saw the caller image it was my girl. I was about to answer but suddenly when my mom took it from my hand and gestured me to be quiet.

I kept quiet. My mom clicked it and turned on speaker.

"Arjunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" situ yelled

We three burst into laughter.

After our laughter, there was absolute silence on her side. Then I told," situ seems to be happy, I think so"

She told ,"yeah mm...um Mr. A---.. Arjun" said in a low voice

I was confused from her reply. She won't tell me Mr. Arjun.

I asked,"whattt Mr. Arjun "

She told," I think so u r busy. I will call you afterwards. Bye"

The call was ended.

I told," why mamma she ended the call"

My dad and mom laughed at me. Then my mom told, "I think so she might be afraid of us. She needs to feel free not only with you papu but also with us. That is in ur hands papu"

I nodded.

My dad told," U and Situ are same to us. We both don't have any partiality like U r our son and she is just ur wife. U know one thing , me and ur mom wanted to have a girl child but due to complications during ur birth, doctors told that ur mom don't have strength for another child. We think that Sitara will fulfill our desire. "

My mom told, "papu, u should tell her  that she should not be afraid of us. U may think that this is so soon but, once she starts to feel uncomfortable with us means, it will not get better. "

I told,"ok mamma I understand. Usually she call me with my name only. Now only she add Mr to it. I think so she might be frightened of calling me with my name in front of u both. "

"Nothing wrong in that Arjun. She can call u with whatever name she likes. We don't have any objection in that, tell her that too." My dad told.

After few hours

I called Situ.

Conversation as...

Left Situ .. Right Arjun

Hello, Mr. Arjun

                           What happened to you darling. Why r u calling me Mr. Arjun

Aunty and uncle heard me calling you with your name. They will think me as a disrespectful girl.

                  Oh baby. Actually u know my mamma and Pappa don't have any objection in that. U can call me whatever u want in front of them. See darling, I am going to be ur husband and our comfort is the most important thing. So u don't have to bother about others words.

But Arjun what if

                          Situ, I like the way you call me and I truly love the way my name sounds in your mouth. So I request my wife to call me with my name always.

(Giggles and blushes) what if I call you as donkey, buffalo, ox,etc.

                        No problem but don't make me to pull a cart

Aww Arjun.. ok what shall I wear tomorrow

                       Godddd.... why All the girls ask this question