He knows better

🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧

Who is he, who is he????

He is the root of my flowers....

He won my femininity, Such a lovable person...

He knows my needs just with the movement of my eyes....

Sitara's pov

"Arjun what are you both doing inside" when we heard mamma's voice we both got startled... He started it playfully but we got carried away, thank god someone stopped...

We both stood up and Arjun neatened his shirt while I adjusted my saree pleats to not look gross in front of all.. Arjun opened the door...

Mamma stood there with a bemused look  on her face...  "Screwed- up" Arjun mumbled under his breath.. I smiled at her sheepishly..

"What happened to you both..."  She asked looking at us...

"Nothing mamma we were just discussing about whom to invite for our wedding... Nothing else mamma" I told her confidently praying that she would believe it..

"Its ok Situ.... I thought you both would have been tired due to the long drive... So I knocked hard in order to  wake up you pupil "  though mamma told casually I couldn't calm down my heart...

So called husband of mine is standing here like he saw a ghost....  He didn't expect this I think so..

"Ok come down soon.. we have to finalize few things... " Mamma told for which I nodded my head..  She smiled and made her way towards downstairs.

"Arjun shall we go..." I asked him tugging his shirt..

"Situ do you think that mamma believed that" he asked...

"If my answer is no what are you going to do about that... Nothing Arjun... She would have Suspected that something had happened here.. "  I told him shrugging my shoulders..

"I can't do anything Situ... Only thing is marrying you soon" Arjun told again commencing the same topic..

I don't know what happened to me, but I am not ok with marrying Arjun within a month..  But no one is going to agree in postponing the wedding...

With that thought I walked behind Arjun towards the living hall.. There stood my parents, his parents and two men in their late forties.. May be, I don't have any idea whom they are.

"Come both of you.... We have discussed about the place, concept of design, dishes to be served etc... You both have to just look at those.. If you not like it means, we have second options... '' pappa told eyeing the laptop laid in front of all...

Really I don't worry about the place and decorations... Wherever it may be, marriage is going to be the same... But Arjun sighed into the laptop even before I reach the couch..

He settled there going through the designs and dinner menus.. I was just sitting beside him looking at the screen, but nothing went inside my head..

"Situ, do you like this?? I like this very much..." Arjun told  enthusiastically....

I gave him a smile and nodded my head in affirmation.. If he gets happiness because of that, let him enjoy...

Soon everything was confirmed, only thing I bothered is wedding date.. They didn't disclose that yet.. As they read my thoughts, my pa told "we have only three weeks to finish every work.... Everything should be done perfectly"