Kiss

Same day

In party hall

Arjun's pov

Situ and I have a bet. If I kiss her(wherever) in front of her dad then she will give a hug and kiss as a reward. Actually I had never kissed any women other than my mother. But, when I first saw situ in that saree, I wished that I should kiss her.

Even though she made it as a deal, I know that she likes to kiss me. But the deal is little bit tricky. I thought for a trick and it can be executed with the help of my friend Karthik.

Thinking that, he came.

K- Karthik(krish) and A- Arjun

K- Hey what r u thinking Arjun

A- nothing man. Situ and I have a deal. If I kiss her in front of her dad, then she will give me a hug and kiss.

K- oh so u want to kiss her only for deal nothing more than that

A- no no no. Actually this deal is because of me. I touched her in front of everyone so she told this, inorder to threaten me by her father. She is so childish

K- childish..... No Arjun. Situ's behaviour is not at all childish. She is well matured and handle things so well.

A- u r right Krish. She behaves like a well matured woman who will take care everybody, taking responsibilities etc. She also have a childish, enthusiastic, bubbly kid inside her which is understood only for the people who like her so much. And she show those only to the people whom she likes.

K- let it me, now tell me that if u actually like to kiss her or only u want to win the bet.

A- krish I really want to kiss her and also want to experience my first kiss from my wife today.

K- then ok come I have an idea.

(Action is better than words. So no idea for readers just wait for action)

A- ok man I am ready. Come let's go.

Both of us went towards Situ's room. Engagement ceremony is over. But we were requested to stay there till 5p.m.

"Situ, situ come out. I have to speak to u" I yelled knocking the door

"I am coming wait monkey Arjun. Don't break the door, my pa won't pay. U should pay for it" she shouted from that side.

"Come soon situ, situ, situ..I don't bother about paying for breaking, but I am afraid of getting a punch from my wife for seeing her getting dressed" I told her.

"Oh my god" she told opening the door, catching her shawl in one hand and a pin in her mouth.

I stepped inside the room and sat in the bed, while Nisha was sitting in the laughing for what I said.

"Arjun what do you want. Why did I come here. What if someone see us together in a room" Situ told.

"Oh Situ nice idea I don't mind but Nisha will feel uncomfortable. " I told to annoy her

"Arjun I mean what if someone see us talking in a room. Nothing like anything in ur dirty mind" she told holding her head in hands.

Meanwhile Nisha ph rang and she went out for attending the call. Probably it must be Krish. She is also included in our plan😝😝

I went near Situ. I lifted her chin to look at my eyes.

Then I told," see here babe, I am not a person to think always about bed and such stuff. I like U which means ur heart not only ur external features. I agree that I touched ur waist today and if u r not comfortable with that means. Tell me I will wait."