Marriage??

🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧

The pain if being separated from your loved ones...

If I get separated from you, there is no life for me in this world

Situ's pov

Vidyan stood from his seat with a hand in cupping his cheek....

'woah what a slap Situ good work'

I mentally patted my shoulder in order to appreciate.. I did the right thing...

"Why the hell did you slap me" Vidyan seethed....

"You deserved it first... So I slapped you"

"What did I do"

"Nah .... U didn't do anything .. I think you were a deaf and dumb few minutes ago... Don't you hear what he said"

"He spoke that, I didn't" Vidyan reasoned...

"Thank you for enlightening me" with that I slapped his friend's cheek hard...

If It was not a moving van, everyone would have stood and rushed by my side now... Luck is in my side...

We three, the giver 'myself' and the recipients 'Vidyan' and 'his beloved friend' were standing balanced with the help of handles...

"Sitara what are you doing... How dare you hit two men" devil yelled enraged....

"I have that much dare to slap you if you talk again... Just sit down before I spit bad words which I don't want to do for the sake of my pa... " I looked at my pa, his face expression was marvellous with mouth agape and eyes wide..

'only for pa... Or else her nose will be bleeding'

"Sitara now sit down quiet... We are going to temple you are behaving like anything... Shekar tell your daughter her mouth" so called mother of my dad yelled....

"See, I am just giving respect for your age.... U didn't find that we are going to temple when they spoke those bullshit things. U were dumb then, then for what hell you are asking me now.. please don't make me to speak more..." I spoke little bit more Words I Think so...

'pa, ma and Arjun wouldn't be happy with this'

I know that... But what to do they are pushing me to the cliff of anger...

"Answer me why the hell did you slap me and him???" Again this Vidyan

"Still now you can't n find that answer.... What kind of human being you are?"

"If I know that reason I wouldn't ask you"

"Haha..... Its not only that reason of this slap, you don't even know the reason for the birth of human beings"

"Yeah Miss. Mother Theresa... You are the one who knows reason for every creatures' birth.. huh...you got angry not because of what I said.... Its because of the person with whom I connected you, isn't it??" His friend shot back

"What do you mean" I pretended like I don't understand what he meant...