Engagement??

Writer's pov

"They trapped me in their dirty play... so I want to make them pay for that"

"How...." Jagan asked..

"Jagan do you think that our mother will leave it as it is..and above all that bastard Vidyan.. how dare he could ask my daughter to  marry him" Shekar said..

"Shekar I can't understand what you r telling.." Prakash asked out of curiosity..

"I don't want my daughter to start her life with a curse received by my mother.. "

"Brother u r confusing "

"Jagan what I am telling is...I am going play along with them.. I am going to give my consent to this marriage..."

"Paaaaaaaaa" his words made Situ to shout out..

"Situ don't panic.. just listen to me.. not you alone all of you first listen to me patiently. keep aside your shocks and emotion.. we don't have much time.." Shekar told everyone...

Everyone nodded their heads in positive.. So he continued..

"I am going to give my consent to marriage.. That is what they expect from me from this promise.. so if I give that they will just loosen up the tie little bit.. They would move from us little with the satisfaction of my concern.. " Shekar stopped and looked at everyone to know their response.. All of them were listening to him..

"As they have my concern, they will make arrangements for wedding.. bit before that ........ ........ ...... Before that Situ and Arjun should get married legally in registrar office.." Shekar finished

"Whatttt" It sounded in unison...

"Yes this is the safest way to trap them... Think about Vidyan he is one maniac.. we can't predict his actions..If I don't agree for this marriage he would try to do something which  will make us suffer.. "

"Uncle we can appoint security uncle" Arjun told

"I can understand your concern Arjun.. but practically it is not possible. We can't assure 24×7 protection for Situ.. and think about her college.. we can't send securities inside the college.. so acting along this is the only way I can tell"

"I too agree with brother.. u people don't know about his foolishness and stupidity.. what if he does something in.. we can't get it back Arjun.. U don't his criminal side.." Jagan told

"Why do you tell him as a criminal uncle"

"Arjun.... What will you call a person who is proven as criminal in the court.. he is a criminal" Jagan told..

"What did he do Uncle."

"A few years back, Vidyan didn't finish his degree.. all people in our house tried hard to make him complete that degree. But he didn't budge.. one day he asked for a bike costing 4 lakhs.. my sister told him that if he finishes the degree, she would buy it for him.

But he didn't agree to that.. he had many friends and one of the boys was in relationship with a girl it seems.. that boy was so rich it seems.. So this bastard kidnapped that girl and kept in a secret place and he demanded her lover for 5 lakhs money.. in-between this chaos that girl's parents informed police as the girl is missing..

After investigation police decided that the girl along with her lover left the district to get married.. hearing this her parents grew angry and the other side that boy gave money and saved that girl.. but the girl's parents didn't believe the truth.. they cursed and pushed out the girl from their house..