Honeymoon

Today is one of the most important days of my life.. so to celebrate that a small treat for my lovely readers.. cheers.

Sitara's pov

"Honeymoon?" I stared at him in disbelief.. Not that I am surprised that we are going on a honeymoon but ww haven't discussed about it yet. We didn't think about it as both of us were busy on our own work and also pappa's health condition resulted in extra work for Arjun, so he was super busy.

"Yes, honeymoon. What is so surprising in that? Did you thought I am a fool to miss the chance of taking you on honeymoon Situ" he faked hurt face and pouted like a drama queen..

"Don't be a drama queen Arjun. I didn't think about it as you had work and also I was busy with the things in the restaurant." I shrugged mt shoulders.

"You are right. We were busy but that doesn't mean we can let this honeymoon thing slip out of our life. We are starting tomorrow early morning and the place, the mode of transport all are surprise. So don't ask me to tell that." He told with a cheeky smirk on his face.

"Its cheating Arjun. You have to atleast tell me the place.. leave about the mode of transport, you will be taking your black car, sorry sorry black baby.. you will even go without me but not without your black car.. " I told trying to get out of his embrace..

"Oh my wifey is jealous.... I see... But I thought you will be jealous on the beautiful girls but you are jealous of the relationship I have with my car... Its so bad" he whispered the last sentence in my ears and bit my ear lobe.. I shoved my elbow to his abdomen but that idiot tightened his hold around me for that.

"My poor husband, you know one thing... I will be never jealous of any other beautiful girl you see. You know why?" I asked him, turning my head and seeing his face as my back was to  his chest.

He shrugged his shoulders not bothering to think about the answer.

"Because I know you won't see others like the way you see me, you won't love others like the way you love me. I am incomplete without you, and you will also be. We complete each other Arjun.. " I sighed in contentment.

"You are right Situ. We complete each other.." he nibbled the skin of my neck igniting the subsided shivers of pleasure to my body..

"I agree to that... Enough of our cuddling session I have to see mamma and pappa, today I am so late to go down.. now live me Arjun.." I wriggled from his iron grip, but he neither did loosen the grip nor stopped sucking the skin of my neck..

"Don't go.. let's do something else together.." he spoke in his sexy husky voice..

"Huh.. that will be in your dreams..now leave me and go wash your black baby.. have fun with that" I got of his grip and poked my tongue at him and went down to face my in-laws.

I descended the stairs and found mamma and pappa having tea on the garden bench. I went towards them and they both looked at me smiling..

Wait wait... This isn't the usual kinda smile.. Do I look differently.. Thoughts were running in my mind as I walked towards them..

"Hi mamma, pappa. " I smiled and took the seat at the round table.

"Hello dear" both said in unison.. I grinned in reply. I took a cookie and started nibbling it while they were drinking their tea..

"Took enough rest Situ?" Mamma asked questioningly.

I nodded and told her, "Yes mamma we thought to end up with one movie, but it extended to three movies altogether"