All is well

🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧

Wherever I may go in my life, but I will come to rest in your shadow..

If the death comes, I will welcome it with bouquet and die laying my head in your lap..

Sitara's pov

I wanted to cry so badly.. I can't see pappa laying like that.. Mamma is crying and I thought Arjun would be brave enough to console mamma.. but he started to shed tears to my surprise  and then I felt that he was still a kid by his heart..

He wanted me to be strong to lean on and I  just masked brave face for  Arjun and mamma.. we all need pappa to come back strong and healthy..More the time flew, more we became anxious.. we didn't hear anything positive about him from the doctors and their frequent visits to ICU didn't give any positive vibes..

After what seemed like a day, the doctor came and explained about pappa's current condition to us.. It hit us like a thunder.. We didn't expect that pappa's health condition will deteriorate this much and he didn't show any symptoms of ailment too... All of a sudden, he had a major cardiac arrest..

After the Doctor left for his room, mamma started weeping miserably and I couldn't stand her crying.. Arjun asked mamma about what happened before she called us for help..I tried my best to give confidence to her  and it helped a little.. When mamma's cries turned to sniffles, then the grown boy started crying..

'whom should I console first'

I went near Arjun and he immediately hugged me around my waist and sobbed into my stomach..

"Arjun its Ok... Pappa will be fine.. " I patted his shoulders inorder to comfort him and then everything turned upside down..

A nurse ran towards the doctor's room in full panic mode and it was start for us to think about all the worst possibilities..

We three panicked seeing the typical hospital ICU scene in front of our eyes.. Mamma who stopped crying earlier now started it again... Tears threatened to spill from my eyes but I controlled it.. If I join them and start to cry, there will be no positivity around us.. I have to stay strong for everyone, for MY ARJUN..

"Sir please tell what is happening here" Arjun stopped the doctor who was about to enter the ICU..

"His pulse rate dropped so much and we are trying.. Pray to God" With that doctor went inside the ICU without sparing anymore time.. His words startled us and we didn't know any way to make things better..

Mamma cried more which broke my heart into million pieces.. I hugged her hoping to give atleast the physical support..

"Mamma don't cry... We have to be strong.. pappa will make it" few tears escaped from my eyes without my consent..

"N-No Situ some-something is happening to him. I-I can't live i-if something happens to him" mamma cried on my shoulder and I didn't know how to console her..

Arjun looked confused and I don't know what he was thinking.. He stood there like a statue and his face void of emotions scared me more..

"Arjun god is with us.. nothing will happen to pappa... Don't be like this Arjun... It scares us more.. " I told taking his hand in mine...

He didn't tell anything... Just looked at the doors with a vague look in his eyes..

'Still we have hope, why to lose hope.. Doctors are trying their best and mostly why to worry when god is with us' my mind surprisingly gave me positive thoughts..But It didn't remove my fear.. I was afraid of missing pappa..