Nothing comes easy

Above song meaning..👆👆👆👆

It is bcoz of you are with me, I live everyday
I don't know when your breath mixed with mine
When I join your hand, my eyes tear up
Nothing else needed, just to die leaning on your chest..

Arjun's pov

When I peeped inside the door, that sight made my blood boil..

Situ was crying so bad and struggling to free her wrists, but that bastard Vidyan was smirking and squeezing her wrists.

After five days I am seeing my love, that too in a very bad state. Her love filled eyes is now filled with painful tears. Her cheeks which will turn pink due to blushing is now red due to crying.

"What is happening here.. why these people are here..why Situ is crying this bad, what is that bastard and devil doing here.. why Situ didn't speak with me.. why is her mobile switched off.. how dare he could hurt my darling. I can't let that bastard hurt My Situ. I will kill you man stupid" 

I took a step to enter into the house..

But I was pulled back by a pair of hands. I clenched my fist together and raised my arm to attack that person who pulled me back.

"Hey Arjun its me Nirmal... Situ's brother don't hit me" Nirmal

"Why the hell did you stop me?? See that bastard is hurting my wife.. don't you people have eyes.. don't tell yourself as a brother.. " Nirmal put his palm on my mouth and shut it..

"Arjun u can scold me but come with me please.. if someone see you here it will further let Situ to trouble"

"Why the hell"

"Arjun please come with me.. I want to help you both please understand me" Nirmal almost begged .

His eyes showed sincerity and pain.. I nodded and followed him.

Nirmal went to the backside of Situ's house and opened a grill gate. He jumped and caught the wall.. he struggle and got on the top of sunshade of the window..

He gave me his hand and gestured me to do the same what he did. I did the same, but it was easy for me. He then climed and reached the first floor balcony and through it we went to the terrace.

"What the hell is happening here??  Why my Situ is crying... Where is uncle and aunty...why all of your family is here this early... please spill it out.. I am losing my patience Nirmal"

"I can understand your worries Arjun but what to do"

"What to do..... Huh... Are you a brother.. don't tell me that U can't do anything... "

"Arjun Please listen to me first and then u scold me till I get tired "

I calmed myself and nodded him to continue..

"Arjun, Our grandpa had made a last wish. He told it to grandma when he was living his final minutes. Grandma asked  Situ's dad to promise on her life that he will fulfil grandpa's last wish... He promised on grandma that he will fulfil it...."

"What is there in it Nirmal... Uncle promised na..that is good to fulfil it"

"U won't tell it after knowing about the last wish Arjun"

"What is it"

"His last wish is to give Situ in marriage to Vidyan... Is it good to fulfil"

My whole world stopped for a second.. I stood there without any emotion...

Writer's pov