What is there to talk?

Happy holi my dears... May the festival of colours, make your life filled with colours which symbolizes happiness and love.. Enjoy the day...

🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧

When you leave your parents who raised you with love and

the house you grew for years, your eyes will have tears..

Half filled with love and another half with lust,

Some questions and some answers, will be like leaving you blindfolded in a forest...

Marriage is nothing but the entrance of happiness ....

Arjun's pov

We our married in front of all, the day for which I waited for so long and our wedding went peacefully, without any chaos... Our engagement was 11 months back and after the long courtship period we joined our hands in marriage...

Though I am happy about our marriage, I am sad that Situ has to leave her parents' house today.. She cried because of mixed emotions, when I tied the mangalsutra around her neck...

I guessed she would start crying long back, but she controlled it... But the main picture has yet to come.. We were having food and she didn't eat it but playing with food...

I know why she was like that... Her mind was filled with the thoughts of leaving her parents and home...

I started to talk with her inorder to calm her down... I imagined that I would be holding her as she sobs into my chest... But her promise astonished me...

I don't know whether she will be able to keep up her words or not, but whatever I will be with her... Either holding her while sobbing or squeezing her hands while she controls her tears... I wish for the later... I can't see her cry and so her parents.. If they see her tears they would shed more than her...Afterall, She is their only daughter...

Only relatives and close friends were invited for our Wedding..Our reception party is tomorrow and that is mainly for business friends...

The time for leaving to our house has come and I am no nervous than Situ...

She was holding my hand as if it is her only support, I am not complaining but I don't like her being sad..

"Arjun do you think I will keep up my promise??" She whispered as we started to walk towards her parents...

"I hope so" I told her making her eyes widen...

"Are you not sure about that" she asked trying to control her tears...

"I am sure darling but you don't have to control so hard... If crying makes you better, just cry.... I am thinking about ma and pa" I told her genuinely...

"Arjun I too don't think so I can hold it... Chances are poor... I will try to my utmost... But if ma or pa cries, I am lost"

"They won't cry Situ... They know about you... If they cry, you will be wailing like a kid... So they won't"

"If they don't, I hope I can manage... No one should speak sadly Arjun... It will also make me cry"

I chuckled, "Situ what do you want me to do"

"See it's hardly only few hours after our wedding, now itself you started complaining" she huffed in fake annoyance...

"I can get that, you are trying to cheer up yourself using me as a feed to catch the fish" I smirked at her knowing the fact...