We are married

🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧

Arjun sings....❤

My girl, my girl I lost my heart

Where I lost, I forget that too

I thought I lost it in your anklet and I came to search that

Love is very troublesome, I realized that after seeing you...

Sitara's pov

"yes you will forget everything when you get a man with more money and good looks" when my grandma told this, I can't even believe my ears....

What is going on here??? Already I am sick of their activities now their words... God please help me... What are they trying to do... Are they planning to corrupt Arjun's thoughts ???.....

Then they have to mentally kiss the sand for losing this battle... I know about my Arjun and he knows everything about me.... Nothing or no one can come in-between us and can create the smoke of doubt in our relationship....

I looked at Arjun his face was like someone threw red food color on his face.... Is he angry on me....?? Nah.... No chance for that....

"Situ baby please think about how we spent time together .... Those loving moments, how can you forget those.... We planned everything because uncle didn't agree for our love, isn't it..... Why are you acting now baby...." Vidyan begged in front of me....But why.....

More than that he called me baby... That too in front of Arjun.... How dare that bastard...

"If you call me baby once again I will slice your neck Vidyan.... What you people are planning now... Hmmm do you think that Arjun will doubt me hearing your sick words.... You people are just shameless.... I feel very disgusted to see your faces.... Just stop this bullshit with this. .  if anyone of you speak anything about me then I swear to god I will kill you people"

Arjun gripped my shoulder and squeezed it which conveyed that he doesn't believe their words.... He won't get doubt, that I know but being born stupids they don't understand what is love...

 He won't get doubt, that I know but being born stupids they don't understand what is love

"Situ why are you wasting your energy by shouting at this people.... You don't have to worry about what they told... Everyone knows what's the truth... So don't think about it... Just be happy that I came on time..." Arjun told and held my waist tight....

" Arjun told and held my waist tight