I Love being Loved

First of all A huge thank you to all my readers, including silent readers who are the reason to achieve this 5K reads.. its a big thing for me.. Thank you so much and please continue to give your support...

🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧

Tell me how long we have to go, I am asking again and again....
I am going without touching to as you told me that kisses are enough..
You, the girl for whom many would see in dreams..
But I am the only man for whom you will dream for...😊😊😊😊😊

Arjun's pov

We are married... Eventhough not grand, not traditionally, not in an auspicious occasion, not with mangalsutra, we are married legally.. She is My wife, Mrs.Sitara Arjun.

I was waiting Outside the registrar office Leaning on to the car waiting for them to issue our marriage certificate.. I was watching the birds flying freely in the sky which resembled my heart's happy state.. Everything changed within a year, I love to Love.. but I didn't fall in love with anyone until I  met Situ...

I am speaking about her, like an one-side lover, but she is busy talking with her parents and my parents in the restaurant opposite to the registrar office.. they didn't even ask me to join them.. I am here sulking standing to get the marriage certificate.. She didn't even spare a glance at me.. I am her husband standing without company.. but she is enjoying there as we all came here for a picnic.

"Mr. Arjun...." Someone called me inside the registrar office..

I went inside.  They handed me the papers acknowledging our marriage and certifying it..

I thanked them and came out.. I went near the gang of elders who act like youngsters along with my dear wifey.
There were not talking and laughing like our parents, they are sounding like friends who came to witness our wedding..

"Pappa, certificate has been issued" I told and handed it to him..

He didn't even get it from me...

"Arjun u keep it with yourself... "

"Hmm ok pappa.. "

"Arjun if your work is over you can go to office... " Pappa said cooly showing something on his mobile to Situ and her dad.. After seeing that, there are laughing like maniacs..  once they are done with laughing, Situ's dad shows something... again they resume their laughing. 

My mamma and Situ's mom both of them talking and giggling.. Is this a family or a branch for mental asylum...

"Arjun why are you standing still... Go to the office... " Pappa said again...

"Hello everyone, what do you people think about me"

"Arjun... U r my sweet husband"