Planning

This song meaning👆👆👆👆

Love is not just a word, it is life
So live it and tell my dear
Tangling Our hearts is God's wish,
For that we don't need garland to exchange..

🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧

Sitara's pov

"What is going on"

As soon as we heard that, my knees startled..

"Oh my god what have I done, if I had gone before itself, he wouldn't have come here.. shit now what to do... " I thought to myself..

"What is going on here Situ" he asked..

"Chith.... Chit.. chithappa please don't tell this to Vidyan" I stammered and started to cry..

"Nirmal you stand outside and watch.. if someone comes give us a signal" he told..

Nirmal went outside the Terrace door and stood there..

"Situ stop crying.. whatever comes we should face that" Arjun told..

"Situ situ don't cry I won't tell anything to anybody.. don't cry" he panicked and came near me..

This is the first time Arjun and Chithappa is meeting each other.
After hearing his assurance I stopped crying.

"How are you Mr. Arjun Sharma" he asked.

"I am fine uncle.. thank you.. how r you.. please call me only Arjun uncle.."
Arjun told him

"I am sorry that I scared you all but I came here after getting a suspicion."
He told..

"If you are suspicious then that Vidyan would also have that uncle.. so I am leaving now " Arjun told

"No need to worry Arjun when I came to backyard I saw a car key.. and It had audi symbol.. so I just guessed it must be you.. so I came here.. here, keep yout key safe"

"Oh god thank you uncle, I got frightened.. it should have been slipped from my pocket while I climbed the sunshade.. thank you uncle"

"Its ok Arjun.. no need to thank me.. how is my daughter doing"

"Your daughter is keep on crying uncle.. " Arjun chuckled..

I gave him a deathly glare for which Arjun smirked.

"Jokes apart..what are you both going to do now. What about Vidyan" he asked..

"Uncle, Situ doubts that this marriage is not her grandfather's last wish.. so we thought of dealing it in that way"

"Actually I too had the same doubt as Situ. But how will know the real wish.. two people involved in this is my father and mother. Now my father is no more. My mother only told that this is his last wish.. do you think that she will tell the truth"

Whatever he told was right. Grandpa is dead and grandma herself won't tell the truth then there is no other way..

"Then there is no other way.. what to do Arjun.. " I was worried..

"Situ don't think  like that. We should find another way to open the truth.. " chithappa told

"Uncle do you know the actual last  wish of grandpa??"

"No Arjun.. infact I can't believe the fact that he had any last wish.. I think so he should have told something, my mother along with my lunatic sister and her useless son had planned this cheap play.. "