Again Slap🤔

Arjun's pov

"Arjun your happiness is short-lived.."

"What do you mean by that pappa"

"Arjun..... You don't understand what I mean...today that bastard Vidyan is planning something... What I guess is may be  a forced marriage"

"Pappppppaaaaaaaaaaa..." Oh god how could he think like this... That bastard can't think this much... I know he is evil but I thought he is a fool.... How could I forget about that woman witch who can go to any extent... That woman even had the atrocity to slap Situ across her face...

"Arjun don't worry... Now go get the car... I will join you in seconds..we will discuss on the way"

Even before he could finish his sentence I rushed towards the elevator not to use it but to put it on hold as pappa won't take stairs to descend... I literally hopped 3 steps together and made my way to car in record seconds...

I ignited the engine and waited for him to join me... I Thanked god as my wait didn't extend for more minutes which would had seemed ages for me especially now...

"Arjun let me drive....."

"No pappa I will drive...".

"Arjun I am telling with a reason... "

"Pappa shall I call driver"

"No Arjun... He works for us in office... Its our family matter... We have that much time and energy to spend for our family.. now sit down and put on your seat belt... And don't forget I know how to drive a car afterall I am your driving teacher" he smirked and pressed the accelerator...

I kept quiet without arguing as I know the real reason for him not letting me to drive... I am tensed, it would be an understatement... I can feel my nerves bulging through my skin often even at the mere thought of Vidyan troubling Situ....

"Arjun ask Situ where they are now" his words pulled me out of my vengeance land...

I took my phone from my pocket only to find out it is silent mode... But thankfully there was no notification...

I texted Situ 'how is everything going baby'

I waited for her reply...

But there was no response for good 5 minutes..

So I again texted 'Situ, is something wrong??'

Again there was no response....

Already tensed nerves started to tense more and now I internally thank pappa for not letting me to drive the car, or else who knows I would have hit in a tree with full force...

I started to think of every possibilities and none of them was positive... It made me nervous even more... I was about to call her, when a ping plopped out of my mobile...

But it was from the secret mobile number I gave to Situ....

It reads   'Arjun nothing seems to be good here.. Vidyan is dressed abnormally.. His Friend Vicky is accompanying him it is nothing but alarming thing for me.. All are dressed like they are going to attend a wedding.. except we three..  I don't know the exact place but I had send you a location according to gps to your whatsapp... I know I am troubling you, but I NEED YOU NOW ARJUN. COME SOON PLEASE ARJUN.. I don't know if I can text you afterwards because there is no signal and Vidyan is watching me keenly'

I texted her back, 'I am coming baby don't worry'