Unexpected

Third person pov

"What's happening here" her dad shouted after entering the room.

Everyone looked at him.

Conversation as ......

Situ's dad - why r u shouting at situ.

Aunt - come Shekar. Ask ur innocent daughter (sarcasm) what she was doing with this man alone in this room??😠😠

Situ - pa this is too much. Ask her to give some respect for Arjun. I don't have any need to prove myself to her.

Situ's mom- situ be quiet for sometime. Pa will talk with her. ( Whispers in Situ ears)

Arjun stood there looking at all of them without knowing what to do.

Situ's dad- sister. What happened to you. Please be quiet. It is not fair to shout before mapillai(son in law)

Aunt - Shekarrr are u out of ur senses. This is how u raised ur daughter. She is calling him by his name. Being with him alone in room that too after locking it. First ask her what she was doing with him.

Situ was fuming in anger. She can't control her mouth.

Situ - did I called ur husband with name. I can call him whatever I want. That's none of ur business. U r my aunt. But u should give respect to my husband. And whatever I want I will do with him. Again it's None of ur business.

Everyone was shocked by Situ's words. Even her. She didn't expect it. Situ's dad was dumbstruck. Situ's mom looked at her jaw dropped. It took sometime for Arjun to understand what situ told.

Aunt - now I understand the real reason for this immediate engagement. Something had already happened within you both. To cover it up, ur mom and dad act like this. I had already had a doubt why ur father had fixed a groom of some unknown caste. Now I understand.

Situ (angrily yells) - just stop ur nonsense. What did u think of my Arjun. Oh u thought him like ur son. Yeah u will think like that only. Being a mother of criminal son ur thoughts will be like that only. Don't even dare to say another word accusing Arjun.

(Pdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr a hard slap 👋👋👋👋👩👩👩)

Situ's aunt slapped Situ's right cheek hardly.

All stood there shocked. No one expected this.

Tears started rolling down from Situ's eyes. Not even a single time her mom or dad had beaten her.

Sitara's pov

How dare she could slap me. Not even my ma or pa had beaten me. But at that time pain was more than anger. I can't even open my mouth.