Speeding up

Writer's pov

Vidyan and Devil were so angry at Situ and more than that, her words and action made them that the situation is beyond their control... As a woman who is nothing but a born criminal and had given birth to criminal, devil could not think anything straight...

"Vidyan why don't you just kidnap her and tie the knot secretly" devil asked

Vidyan was shocked by her words...

"Mom what are you speaking..... Again kidnapping...... You must be kidding"

"No Vidyan I am dead serious.... Think about it"

"Mom no.... We can't do that...I won't do that again"

"Why are you getting scared to do that Vidyan..... I can't understand"

"Mom you are just telling it.... But I am the one who endured it last time"

"That was foolishness Vidyan.... Don't compare that one to this"

"Mom that is foolishness.... Then what about this... Is this the brilliant act..."

"No my boy... Kidnapping is wrong.... But here it won't come as kidnapping you know.."

"Oh in which category it comes.... please enlighten me mom" Vidyan asked sarcastically...

Ignoring his sarcasm, she told, " Vidyan last time you kidnapped a girl whom you don't know or some friend or whatever.... But now it is Sitara... If you call her or take her somewhere it won't be portrayed as kidnapping... It will be something like outing with cousin... So u don't have to worry about other things"

"Mom it will be outing, only when Situ comes willingly, if we have to force means it is nothing but kidnapping... I am not going to do that again not evening my dreams.... "

"Vidyan don't act like a coward..."

"Mom I am not acting like a coward... i am just trying to be wise... And moreover I am the one who got nonstop beatings from police men not you... And I an not going to get it again..."

"Vidyan that is because last time that girl's parents filed a complaint... Now Shekar won't file a complaint as he will know Situ has gone with you"

"Mom whatever you tell for convincing me, its just waste of energy... If I get caught this time, sure I will end up in prison for atleast 10 years... I am not ready to do it"

"Then you don't want Sitara...huh" Devil asked crossing her arms against her chest..

"I want but the way of getting her is not so safe..."

"There is no other way Vidyan....."

"Mom let us think for sometime before doing something that we will regret for years as this is not a small thing Its my life matter"

"Vidyan.. u r worrying to much for this small matter..."

"Mommmm"

"Yeah Vidyan.... later the marriage, more the risks..."

"Leave me alone for sometime mom...I will think about it"

"I hope you will take a good decision or atleast agree with my Idea...."

Devil retired to her room thinking about various illogical plans to tie the knot of mangalsutra to Sitara... nothing seemed Worthy even in her peanut size brain...

Devil was confused, so she decided to call her manufacturer..., That is her mom...

"Maa, can you come here now"