Entwined Souls

Strictly 18+

Arjun's pov

Though the cancellation of London trip was a loss for our family's growth, I didn't feel bad for it.. I can develop our business even without that London trip... But I can't risk my father's life..

As they say,  there is Always a  good thing present in bad things too.. It is true. I can be with Situ and we can think about the next stage of our life..We both have to work on our career and also family.. 

"Situ when you want to have babies" I asked her, who was leaning towards my chest...

"Why are you asking suddenly" she asked with wide eyes...

"Just tell Situ"

"Hmm may be after a year or two... What is your idea"

"I too think the same"

"Then we can have our first time after a year or two"

"Situ love making is not only for fulfilling the physical needs and not only with lust.  Its the unity of our soul along with our body.. Its a way of expressing each other's love.. "

"Arjun I didn't look this way.. Let's try it"

"That's like my girl.. when"

"Hmm after I start up a restaurant.. after the completion of your new project... Let's say in three months"

"Ok babes done"

"But without protection... I want our first time to be skin to skin... I will take a pill afterwards..fine with you Arjun??"

"Love you baby"

After three months

Sitara's pov

Today we planned to consummate our marriage and the least to be is I am hell nervous.. There is first time for everything and especially consummating marriage is something so special for everyone..

We didn't talk about so much about this as Arjun is not interested in theory part.. We just picked a date which is our first meet's fifteenth month anniversary.. Saturday night is when everyone plan something  and this week we are going to become one physically..

"Am I excited or nervous" I asked to myself and the answer was both.. I am  excited but nervous too.. But this Arjun is eating sitting next to me happily without showing any nervousness... 

"Are you nervous Situ" he whispered in my ear tugging the strand of my hair begin the ear..

'Its visible to everyone.. Hahaha'

My mind laughed at me but I blushed hearing his comment..

"Why should I be" I asked him stuffing a piece of roti inside my mouth..

"Eat well... You need energy baby"  he smirked...

"God this idiot....." I mentally pulled my hairs in frustration.. He is acting so cool and composed but I am sitting here like a crazy blushing every now and then..

"Mamma one glass of milk to Situ tonight" Arjun told mamma and she looked confused..

"Mamma no no.. I don't want milk... He is blabbering something" I told her stammering...

"Ok ok Situ chill chill... Papu why do you always pull her legs.. let her eat.. be quiet " mamma scolded him..

"I am gonna pull her legs tonight.. I didn't do it before" he mumbled only audible to me.. I choked on my food and started coughing..