Being Brave

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎧🎧🎧🎧

When I saw your eyes, I fell for you at that moment, I decided that my future is with you...
I live only to be with you...
I gave my hand and placed my head on your shoulder...

A song for Situ and Arjun's love....😁😁😁😁😁...My favorite song too..

Writer's pov

Today is the date fixed for engagement of Sitara and Vidyan.. As like it sounds bad, the day started pretty bad for Situ.. She was fuming in anger.. Whoever comes in front of her got their day's bad wishes from her..

Situ was currently getting ready for her so called engagement..She worked slowly on grooming herself..when she was doing that, her devil aunt knocked her room with a woman..

"Who is that" Situ asked annoyed as she knew that is not her mom..

Situ didn't get any response except knocking sound..Situ was hell annoyed by continuous knocking sound.. So she strode towards the door and opened it...

There stood her devil aunt along with a woman...

"What do you want" Situ asked coldly..

"Is this the way you treat the guest who came to your house" devil replied

"Respect and hospitality should be given to the person who is worth enough to deserve it.. for you this respect is more than you deserve... Either you tell me why the hell did you knock my door or else just go away "

"What kind of behavior your mom had taught you... And I don't know how my son is going to bare with you"

"See if you ever again speak about my ma then for sure you would go with a bruised cheek... And no one in the bloody hell, begged your son to marry me"

"Did you forgot about the slap you received on that day..."

"Oh do you think that I am not capable of giving you back what you gave me on that day...if so you are the most insane person in the world.. I was quiet not fearing you, but for my dad's respect... But if you keep your head up for doing such thing means, mark my words one day you will get double bruised cheek..."

"Oh my god... How bad manners you possess.. don't even showing respect for her age." The woman came with that devil stated...

It was like Adding fuel to the burning fire.. already Situ was fuming in anger, after hearing this her eyes become red indicating that she is about to explode....

"Hello I don't even know who you are and why are you here... But if you keep on telling those things means, I won't even hesitate a bit to call my pets to take some good amount of flesh from your body.... Hope you understand"

The woman who was smirking till then, closed her mouth and gave an apologetic look to Situ... As the situation was getting worse, that devil decided to spill the beans..

"Ok leave it, She is from the renowned parlour.. I accompanied her to help you in grooming Situ"

"Don't cut short my name... Its Sitara for you... And I want anyone to help me in grooming... I can do it by myself"

"No u need to look beautiful and so she will help you... As Vidyan is eagerly waiting to see you in the Saree he bought... "

"I don't need anyone to help me... And I don't care how I look in the dirty eyes of your son and for you.. I will come in the way I like... "

"No no she will help you" that devil had some audacity...

Situ, who was holding on some patience left it and yelled "sagaaaaaaaaa" ... Within few seconds a black Labrador came and sat in front of her...