Love will bring him back

After two weeks

Arjun's pov

As the days passed, we both grew more fond of  each other. Though we both know each other for nearly a year, after marriage It feels so different.. We are together round the clock.. That fact made no good for my London trip... So I made a plan of taking Situ along with me... Its difficult to be without her that too for 6 months..

I didn't tell this to Situ yet. I want her to be with me, it will be helpful for everything..Yes even for our honeymoon.. She won't come with me.. She won't be happy without seeing her parents for six months altogether.

'she will be happy without you' my innerself mocked me..

"I won't be happy without her.. god who planned this London visit a month after my marriage" I whined to myself...

'you only planned this... ' again my inner voice added more fire to the already burning fire...

"I am the stupid to plan it like this"  I told and that time Situ came inside our room..

"Why do you call yourself stupid Arjun... I should tell that" she giggled...

"Haha very funny... Situ, my wife, my darling, my love, my baby-" she cut off before I could complete...

"Why are you buttering me so much today... What do you want from me" she asked directly....

"You" I told with a smuggle smirk..

"After you come from London you can have me... Now move that side I have to sleep" she told stuffing her pillow into its cover...

"Situ I didn't ask in that sense... "

"Then in what sense you asked" she asked making herself comfortable against the headboard..

I sat next to her and took her hands in mine and started caressing her fingers..

"Situ come with me please"

"Where Arjun"

"To London"

"No way Arjun are you kidding"

"Situ I am serious... Please think about me.. how I would be without you for six months... "

"Do you think I will be happy without you... But we have to do that Arjun.. for our future and for our families... Just six months it will move just like that.. and we are not in a telegram world.. we can face time everyday.. " she  tried to convince me.. But I am hell bound to go with her..

"Situ We are not in a telegram world but still we are in face time world only.. I can't hold you or hug you or kiss you virtually through that... I won't get your scent in my nostrils which is my addiction since I saw you"

"Didn't I change the perfume last year" she chuckled for telling that lame joke... I plastered an angry face inorder to make her believe that I am not playing around..

"Ok Ok I am sorry for that joke... Arjun its nothing like you think... Its just six months I agree that missing feeling will be bad... But we have to do that..you know, no one other than you can go for learning this course.. "

"Situ I know that... But I didn't tell that I am not going to London.. I want you to accompany me Situ... If I go there without you, I won't be able to concentrate on my work with that missing feel.. If you come with me, I will work with more energy..."

"Arjun I am not a baby to not know your intentions... I know everything.. you are planning for long honeymoon in London... I am not going to return India with a baby bump Mr.Arjun." she told one of  my intentions accurately..