Back to myself

Writer's pov

"Good evening Arjun...I Called you for an important matter" Jagan told

"Yes uncle"

"Arjun now I am going to start to UAE... "

"Uncle you told that you will stand with us till the problem is solved"

"Yeah now also I am Tell the same Arjun..."

"But how uncle.. u r confusing me"

"Just listen to me patiently.."

"Ok uncle"

"Good.. Arjun I am just going to like I really departing for UAE.. but I called my work and extended my leave for 1 month.. I will pack my clothes and will depart today night at 11pm.. no one will accompany me.. "

"Hmm"

"Arjun I will be in front of Airport at 11.pm. What u need to do is u should be wait for me at the entrance at 10.45. As soon as the UAE flight departs u should pick me from there and to drop me in Juga palace.. "

"Uncle I will be there at 10.45 sharp.. but what is the need for it.. to pretend like you are leaving.."

"Arjun if I stay here extending leave, they would have some doubt.. if I once act like going back, they won't"

"Uncle you take so much risk for us.. thank you so much.."

"Arjun u don't have to thank me... Am doing it for My children.. we will discuss once we meet tonight..bye Arjun.."

"Bye uncle"

He hang the call and continued with their family conference.. Arjun told them about Jagan's plan... Prakash was so happy hearing that there are some people who help his children to get out of this horrible situation...

After sometime they hung the call...

At 10.40 p.m

Arjun reached the airport and stood near the entrance in his car.. he checked the time and made sure he is pretty soon than the target time..

Arjun took his mobile and messaged "Uncle am Waiting near the entrance near the cafeteria mark .. in black audi"

Jagan's mobile pinged notify the message... He read that and replied
"Flight is about to depart.. will be there in 10 mins"

Arjun put his mobile on the dash board and looked at his watch and waiting for him..

After fifteen minutes Jagan came running and as soon as he seated in the passenger seat, Arjun ignited the car and started towards the Juga palace..

Room, Juga palace..

Arjun and  Jagan entered the room booked by him.. They sat in the couch and started to discuss about the things..

"Uncle What if someone calls you in your office number??"

"Arjun I had made a separate plan for it.. actually I had done this already once.. In my office I have a close friend.. He will attend those calls and will connect me in conference call.. so the code will  be UAE 's but I will speak from India."

"Uncle its a good idea..  if someone in your family know means what to do"

"Arjun u see, In our family no one will doubt me with these.. they all will know that I am workaholic.. if suppose someone gets any doubt means my big brother and his son will manage it.."