Love is in the air

Arjun's pov

When our bodies joined together like our entwined hearts, that moment sealed our relationship not for this birth but also for all the seven birth's. Our body, face, shape, color, etc may change but the soul has only one mate and the mate of my soul is Sitara..

A smile of fulfillment was lacing Situ's lips while she layed on my chest..  The sweat beads due to our love making ornamented her already glowing face.. Her eyes reflected love and happiness while I wanted nothing but more of her love..

  I didn't believe that love making will be the most important thing in unbreakable bond...But after our intimacy, I can feel a change inside myself and also more comfortable in our marriage. Its like Our intercourse has added an extra glow for our love. That's why its called as  love making, itseems.

"Arjun" a tired yet sweet voice of Situ brought me out of the reverie..

I hummed in response... She lifted her head from my chest and her eyes met mine...

"What are you thinking so much Arjun. "

"Nothing much Situ. About Our sex or love making." I winked.

She blushed hiding further into my chest as she was finding way inside my chest.

"Are you embarrassed baby? But it's too late.. we have done all things beyond the embarrassment level babes" I teased..

"Shut up you idiot.. you are the reason for everything.." she kept on punching me playfully..

"Yeah yeah I am the one responsible for everything. Now too I am the who is going to take the responsibility for making you feel better once again" with that we got for another round of love making..

Next morning

I woke up to the continuous knocking sound of our room door.. I looked at  Situ who was sleeping peacefully on my arms without showing any sign of  waking up. We both were naked atleast I should have worn my boxers after our night..

I looked at the clock and got startled as it was half past one in the afternoon.

'sh*t!  I should have atleast kept alarm'

I got of the bed and searched for my boxers which was lying on the floor few feets away to the bed. I wore it quickly and went near Situ and covered her properly with the blanket before opening the door.

As I opened the door, there stood my mom with an weird expression which I haven't seen before. She had a tray of food for both of us and also two glasses of juice.

"Mamma we would have come down to eat. Why did you bring it up" I asked her..

"Me and pappa waited for you both to join for breakfast. But you both didn't and there was no sign of you both. So if I hadn't come now, you guys will be sleeping till tomorrow afternoon. I won't let my kids to sleep in empty stomach. Eat this and sleep again. Where is Situ?"

"She is still sleeping mamma. Such a heavy sleeper." I muttered in a low voice not to make Situ wake up in an awkward position.

"Atleast wake her up and make her have juice. Whatever you both did last night, it would have wore you out. Eat up and energise" mamma smirked before turning..

I was about to lock the door, mamma came back and whispered, "we don't have any other work than taking care of our grand children Arjun. So give us that work" she laughed at my embarrassed face..

"Mammmmaaa " I whined which made her grin more widely..She left after pinching my cheeks..

'God!! This is so embarrassing than I thought'