Tied the knot

🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧

There is a dream in my heart
And it will happen in the dawn
Its our love day...

(This is one of my favorites, if you know tamil, please hear it)

Sitara's pov

Three weeks moved just like that... The very next day, I am Arjun's wife in front of the whole world... I am going to miss everything what I enjoyed for the past 22 years... Its like plucking a plant from the place where it had rooted deeply and planting it in a place with different soil, nutrients and climatic conditions..

Survival of the plant is so difficult... Though at first it seems to adapt with the changes, but later it may decline... That particular plant's willpower along with adjustability, adaptability and acceptability is the important aspect... Here, the Plant is nothing but the girl...

Marriage is a word which can be easily told, but it impacts the bride more..Groom too have some difficulties, but it's not big when compared to girls'...

I love Arjun, but Something is not settling in my heart... From tomorrow I will wake up in some other room, my routine should be adjusted according to their's, I can't eat my ma's food for all the three meals. I will miss my ma's tea, silly fights with my pa, cuddlings of my three sweet pets and so on... I can't even count how much I am going to miss...

As I was Thinking about this, sleep was far away from me.. Can't I be like this forever... I don't want to get married... If I say this now, everyone will think me as a fool... And ma has told already, 'marriage should be made in right time.. though you don't want it, It will happen beyond your control' ....

She is right... Everything happens according to our destiny.. I quickly wiped the tears which rolled down my cheeks.. I don't want to wake up anyone by my sniffles and I am not ready to hear another round of lecture...

I hugged my pillow, crying into it hoping that soon my tears would dry off..  I want to lay beside my ma and pa tonight, but tomorrow it would be hard of all three of us to cope up with..

I would have cried to sleep, I think so because I didn't remember when my ma wake up me in the morning...  First thing came to my mind was "ma tomorrow who will-" she kept her palm on my lips not letting me complete my sentence. 

"Please don't start again Situ... You are not the only one girl in the universe getting married... Stop whining for everything, now go take a bath... You should be ready within two hours" she told went out of the room. 

I stomped my feet and walked towards my room, the place which had seen both my happy and sad days.. When I first talked with Arjun in this room I didn't knew that I would feel like this while I leave my house..

Pushing back my unpleasant thoughts, I showered and came out... I blow-dried my hair and soon the face painters alias make up women arrived..  They did what all they could do to make me presentable in front of the people...