Feel

First of all, I would like to thank each and every readers who had helped me to achieve 4k reads....Its a huge thing for me and I am grateful for that to you people....

I am back with the chapter... Eventhough I didn't write exams, I had some important works to complete, so it took this much time to write a chapter..

Hereafters I will give regular updates

Hereafters I will give regular updates.... Its a promise...👍

Thank you so much

Thank you so much....🙏😘

Sitara's pov

"Just shut up and show your hand or else I will do it myself..."

"Do whatever you can.... But one thing u can't even pluck a _____" I told him smirking...

"Why Can't you shut your dirty mouth and give your hand to Vidyan... What's wrong in it....he is just asking it to slide the ring...but u r creating scene like he is gonna steal your ring.. " my grandmother who is the reason behind this chaos spoke...

"I don't want that ring.... And more than that I don't want this bastard to touch me"

"Eventhough you agree to marry him due to compulsion, we won't tolerate your words against our brother... Just mind your words.." Vidyan's sisters spoke...

"Did your brother mind his actions.... Did your mother mind her words about my mom.. and moreover did your grandmother mind her own business.... No no no.... Then in which hell you people ask me to mind my words... For God's sake first understand one thing... I agreed to this marriage only for my dad's words.... I don't give any ear for your words.... You people don't worry about my happiness then why should I worry about getting cursed words from you.. more than that, Ur curse words won't affect because U people are making me to marry a curse... Just a waste luggage on earth"

With that I pushed the tray containing the rings and strode towards the stairs... But I didn't go up to my room... I just stood there to eavesdrop the conversation...

"See, how bad you have raised your daughter" grandmother told....

"I raised my daughter good enough...you all pushed her to speak like this.... Don't bad mouth her in front of me, I won't be quiet tolerating whatever you speak about my Situ... " Pa told to her which sounded more like an warning.