Confessing the truth

Sorry dears for my convenience I changed the names of Sitara's parents. So from now on her dad is Shekar and mom is Sudha.

Arjun's pov

I went down for dinner, not only to eat but also to get more information about her from my dad. As I sat on my chair, he started.

Conversation as...

P- Arjun I need you to think and answer me genuinely.

A- ok dad I will.

P- really u like Sitara or not. It's not a business deal or something to get back from your decision. U should feel 100% sure and confident about ur decision. U should feel your love.

A- dad......

P- we both r not compelling you. We r not at all against you. You have full freedom to your life partner.

D- yes papu. We both like her. But we r not going to live with her always. It's u. So u tell ur decision.

A- Mamma and pappa. I........ I don't like........

D- it's ok my son. We will..

A- Mamma wait let me finish it

D- ok ok tell

A- I don't like the way you both ask me. I really like her at the very first look that is before seeing her with you in the restaurant.

 I really like her at the very first look that is before seeing her with you in the restaurant

(And narrates the incident)

D- I am so happy papu.

A- Mamma one more thing.  I want to know whether she likes it or not.

P- don't worry Arjun. me and your mom will go and see her parents tomorrow and now I am going to ask her uncle.

A- ok dad that's so nice.

D- now you eat happily. Soon we will make you eat her preparation.

A- smiles😀😀

Conversation ends...

Prakash's pov

"It's getting late. Soon u call her uncle and give some prior information" she told.

"Ok Durga I will" I told

Calling Mr. Ram

Phone conversation as..

P- Prakash R- Ram

P- hello Mr. Ram. It's me Prakash

R- hello how r you Mr. Prakash

P- let's Leave this Mr na

R- ok tell me how r u

P- I am fine Ram. How about you and your family?

R- all r fine. How about sister and handsome young man??

(Ram and Prakash are not only business friends but also best friends)