When god is with us...

🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧

without you I am nothing
My love is not false....
When will get to see your face
Its your face all over my way

Situ's pov

When she told that, they stole one of my blouses to stitch, my blood boiled from head to toe...

What they thought about me... A puppet or lifeless chair....

One is giving me my damn blouse, another one is ordering me to wear a saree for wedding....

Arghhhhhh

Where are you Arjun... Please come soon and take me from this .... Me

'you are calling Arjun without doing nothing... Is he chitti robot or Bodhidharma.... He is only a human... Stop sulking and think about informing him'

Sometimes my subconscious is more clever than me... Its right.... This blouse and saree are my least trouble... I don't have to argue about this when I have big thing to do...

I rushed towards the room... One of Vidyan's sisters again came there..

"What now..." I Spatted irritatingly...

"I just came here to help you...."

"What help... Are you going to clean this room or going to kill the house flies...." God help me to control my anger... If she goes on I am going to smack a fry pan across her face....

 If she goes on I am going to smack a fry pan across her face

"No I came to help you to drape a saree..."

"Oh wow...... Don't you have eyes.... What am I wearing now....Is this look like a gown for you.... I know how to drape a saree perfectly than you... Don't bother me... Just move away from this place...".

"Its ok if not draping a saree, I will give you company till you get ready.... "

"Nothing .... I am more happy on my own company.... So you don't have to worry about me"

"Hmm shall I .... Umm" she stammered...

"U don't have to do anything.... Please leave me alone atleast to dress.... " I stormed towards the room without hearing her reply...

I rushed inside the room and locked it perfectly... I took the mobile out and typed a quick message to Arjun saying the way to reach the temple...

After that I secured it again inside my saree....

'you have to change to that saree... Don't keep it in this'

God..... I just want to pull my hair out of frustration...

I removed my saree and started to drape that saree given by devil...

If this is some other situation, I won't even be touching anything given by devil....My fate I am draping a saree given by her..  Arjun come soon... I don't know how much time I can delay this....