One

It was Friday afternoon and Taehyung skidded to a stop in his sports car...again. He swung his long legs from the car and girls swarmed him. The smirk hovered over his face, and I knew he was drinking their faces in behind his aviators.

Kim Taehyung was a fuckboy, just like the rest of his friends. All the girls flocked to them, even the ones that the boys wouldn't be interested in. A lot of people would drop to their knees to please them. And yes, I mean literally and then some, if you get my drift. I liked my little bubble and didn't want to socialise as much as my parents wanted me to.

Hana was my name and I avoided everyone. People were always trying to one-up each other and it made me tired. I didn't like the competitions between the girls, and who fancied them. Or the boys, and who they could get in bed. It was a bore and it didn't interest me.

I had enough of boys at home with 4 brothers and didn't need it every time I stepped into college.

Loud screams tore me from my book and I sighed. The rest of the fuck boys had arrived. All in their fancy cars and expensive clothes. With the money they had, they didn't need an education.

The girls swarmed the other boys and parted like the red sea, so they could walk by. I snorted and shook my head and carried on reading. The book was more interesting than a bunch of good looking guys. Which I did admit. They were hot but not my type. I preferred guys I could sit down with and talk books with.

"Hey, Hana"

I looked up from my book and smiled.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" Shownu asked me, "Mum won't be happy if she finds out you are bunking"

"She'd probably blame us," Wonho said, "Since we never turned up for class"

"I'm not like you 4," I said, putting my book in my bag "Why are you here?"

"We love you too," Minhyuk said, putting an arm around me "You are so cute, little sis"

"Minnie, get your hands off me"

"Just forgive me already" He sighed, "It was just a bar of chocolate"

"I was looking forward to eating that all day!" I said, "It had my name on it"

"Like that matters," Hyungwon said, with a snort "Here, you forgot your lunch and mum made us travel here, just to give it to you"

"Thank you," I said, "You can go now"

"What? Do you have somewhere better to be?" Wonho asked, "Like class?"

"Well, she can't use her good looks to get anywhere," Minhyuk said, "She's not all that"

I hit Minhyuk's arm "Shut up! Go away and bother someone else"

Shownu pulled Minhyuk into a headlock "Don't be home late, sis. Or we will come looking for you"

I tutted and waved them away "I'll be in the library till late"

"Then call when you are finished," Hyungwon said, "I'll come to pick you up"

"Thank you," I said, "Minhyuk if you touch my food again I will beat you to a pulp"

I threw my bag over my shoulder and walked into the college.

Girls knew who my brothers were so tried to get close to me, but they were just using me. But secretly, I enjoyed the company. For some reason, girls liked a bad boy and that was what my brothers were... or minor criminals in a few situations. No...they were bad boys who needed a good beating to put them on the right path. I tried to warn the girls that they would just be used but they didn't believe me. I was just trying to protect them but my brothers made them swoon. So I was there to pick up the pieces of their broken hearts when my brothers drop kicked them to the curb.

Everyone knew who they were from the fights they got into. Shownu got expelled in secondary school for punching a teacher. Wonho got expelled for smashing someone over the head with a table. Minhyuk got expelled because he tried to set the maths block on fire Hyungwon sort of scraped through school because he didn't fight as much.

They were loud, annoying and swore too much, but I still loved them. They looked out for me, but I wouldn't be left alone if I ever took a boy home. Then, the boy would start ignoring me and pretend he didn't know me.

I would never get a boyfriend with my brothers like mine. They hated me talking to boys.

As I wandered the hall, trying to find somewhere else to read, I bumped into someone. I grunted as I landed on my backside.

"Sorry about that," The guy said, and I looked up to see Taehyung. Ugh "I'll help you"

"No, it's ok," I said, moving his hand away from me "I got this"

Taehyung had my book in his hand and he was smirking "Do you really read this shit?"

I snatched it away from him "I read what I want to read. Excuse me"

"Wait," He said, grabbing my arm "I don't think I've seen you before. Are you new here?"

Did this jerk really ask me that? Oh my god. He was more of an idiot than I thought. I sat next to him in most classes.

"Are you stupid?" I asked, without thinking. A few gasps sounded and a few of his fangirls were glaring at me "Wait, don't answer that"

Taehyung just grinned down at me "I like you. You have spunk"

I cringed and walked away from him. Spunk? Who used that?

"I'll see you around, beautiful!" He called after me.

Bleugh.

A/N: hey hoes, I'm rewriting this and editing it because it was one of my first fics and there are so many mistakes. So don't mind me :)

Don't forget to comment and vote.

Stay weird hoes <3