Thirty-Six

Taehyung

What had I done?

Why did I have to be such an asshole?

My heart broke as I saw her crying. Why couldn't I keep my mouth shut, and tell her the truth? I wished her brother had hit me harder now. I should have let all of her brothers beat me up. Shit, even Hana beating me up would have done me some good. But no. She cried and she walked away because I was such a dick and didn't know how to express my damn feelings towards her.

Jessica just snorted "Good riddance to that bitch. I'll look after you TaeTae"

"Don't fucking call me that!" I shouted at her "Stay the fuck away from me, do you fucking hear me?"

"Why are you shouting at me?" She said and put her hands on me.

"Don't fucking touch me" I said, pushing her hands away "Let's see how you fucking like having a target on your back. You come near me again, we are going to have fucking problems"

"What's going on?" I heard Yoongi said, "Why are you bleeding? Hana hit you?"

"No" Jungkook said, through gritted teeth "Her brother"

"Tae, what did you do?"

"None of your fucking business" I turned on my heel and headed towards my car "Get your hands off me, Yoongi"

"You're the idiot right now" He said, "Her brothers should have beat you to a fucking pulp. I saw you kissing Jessica back, but I decided to ignore it because I thought you were going to push her away"

"I did push her away. Why would I want to kiss her?"

Jungkook slammed me against my car, pressing his arm against my throat "You are worse than I thought" He hissed, "You told us that you were in love with her, so why the hell are you playing this game?"

I didn't say anything.

"You stupid son of a bitch" Jungkook sighed, "She was all over me to make you jealous. I may like her, but I don't love her. I couldn't even think about fucking her, because I'm not that kinda guy. Not anymore. I wanted you to see how much you did love her but you messed up"

"Get off me" I said, just above a whisper.

"Hana made me realise there is more to life than fucking girls for the sake of it. You think I like getting in between a girl's leg, just to fuck her off a few hours later?" Jungkook said "I had hoped you'd be the one to realise your feelings before you made her cry"

"Jungkook" Jin said, walking over "Let him go"

"No" He snapped "This bastard deserves to be hurt after what he just did to Hana"

"We saw" Hoseok said, "But let him go"

"Fuck" Jungkook hissed and shoved me hard against my car, making my teeth chatter "You... I have no fucking words for you right now"

I slid down my car to the floor and put my face in my hands.

"Does someone want to explain what the hell just happened?" Namjoon asked "Am I missing something?"

"Taehyung fucked up" Yoongi said "What more do you want to know?"

"Then why was Jungkook so pissed off?"

"Because that bastard made her cry" Jungkook snapped "Hana is now one of my friends and I thought that he loved her, but he said something shitty and made her cry. I wish that her brother hit you harder now. You deserve it"

"I know" I whispered "I know I fucked up"

"Then they the hell do you keep being such a dick?" Jin asked "Why not try to make it up to her?"

"Because she doesn't want me anywhere near her" I said, trying to hold back my tears "You saw her just now. I made her cry and her brothers probably wouldn't want me near her. I made their baby sister cry and I was lucky to get away with just a punch"

"And this is why people need to start listening to me" Yoongi said "Taehyung, you fucked up...I hope you know she probably won't forgive you"

"I know but...I have to try"

"You need to really think hard then," He said helping me to my feet, "I can only help you so much but most of it has to come for you. Are you willing to make the effort?"

"Yes!" I said, "I want...I miss her and I know I fucked up. I should have never done this but I just...I don't know. I don't know anymore,"

Yoongi nodded, "Then start thinking, Tae. She's a stubborn girl and her brothers hold grudges,"

Sohn Hana. I fucked up. I'm sorry...I really am sorry.