Five

The class went smoother than I had expected. I mean, people were glaring at me, but no one tried to push me down the stairs or anything.

Yet but it was still early.

I stretched my arms as the class finished and I waited for everyone to leave before I packed my things away. I was just glad that Taehyung wasn't in and sitting next to me. I walked down the steps and pulled my phone out to call my brother.

"Hana, have you eaten?" Wonho asked.

"Not yet, Hyungwon gave me lunch," I said, leaving the hall "Why?"

"I'm waiting outside for you. I'll treat you to lunch. Shownu reminded me I owed you for helping me with that girl"

I found myself laughing "I wanted money"

"You aren't going to get money. Food is better" Wonho laughed "Hurry up, I don't want to get into a fight"

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes "I'll be there in a few minutes"

"Also, I have someone with me"

"Which is who exactly? Not a new fuck buddy is it?" I asked, walking by Taehyung and his friends. I just ignored them.

"Your favourite cousin"

I stopped and smiled even more "Changkyun?"

"Correct"

I screamed slightly "I love you!"

"Just hurry up, we are getting hungry," Wonho hung up on me.

A hand grabbed my shoulder and my smile vanished as I looked up at Taehyung.

"What did I say about touching me?" I said, going to pinch his hand and he pulled it away "Good. You remembered,"

"You are going to regret hitting me," Taehyung said, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Are you trying to look scary?" I asked, "Because it really isn't working"

His friends grinned and Yoongi chuckled, "Hey Hana,"

"Hey, Yoongi. Please keep your friend on a tight leash,"

"I'll try," Yoongi shook his head with a big smile on his face.

"I have to go. I have more important things to do than insult you," I said, "Bye"

"I'm not done with you!" Taehyung yelled as I ran off "Hey!"

Shit. He was running after me. I tutted and carried on running. If my brother saw a guy chasing me, he was going to start a fight.

In the end, I stopped and turned to face Taehyung. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against the lockers.

"Oh, are you going to kiss me again?" I taunted "Because we all know what happened last time"

"I wouldn't think of kissing you again," Taehyung said.

"Oh, thank god," I said, with a sigh of relief"Because you really aren't that great"

"What?"

"Listen Taehyung," I said "I'm glad that you are infatuated by me, I mean who wouldn't? I'm a fucking catch, but do you see me running towards you when you call my name?"

"I will-"

"Kiss me? Smack my arse and ask me to call you daddy?"

"What the fuck" Taehyung said, his cheeks going bright red.

I laughed "Cute. You have other girls to mess around and who are actually interested in you. But for me? I'm a girl who doesn't need a man. Nice to be in your arms again,"

"You think you're so smart, don't you?"

I put my hands onto his chest and moved him away "I have better things to do than waste my time with you and I don't think I'm smart. I know I'm smart"

"Hana, you-"

"Bye-bye treacle," I said, sending him a wink. I quickly walked out and forced my way through Taehyung's fangirls. Again, they really needed to come up with better insults. It was actually boring me with how shitty the insults were.

"Go kill yourself,"

Oh, that one was new. Wait...I'm sure Wonho told me to do that once when I broke his action man...no...he definitely did. Oh well.

I managed to get out of the college without being punched and I let out a sigh of relief when I saw my brother still standing there by the car. He was messing around with Changkyun and I rushed forward, swerving in and out of other students.

"Channie!" I called, and they both turned to look at me. I jumped into my brother's arms and then hugged Changkyun "I've missed you so much!"

"I've been busy" Changkyun grinned "I wasn't going to come, but Wonho said he was going to treat you to lunch. So you know, food"

I rolled my eyes "Is food more important than your cousin?"

"Yes"

"I should have known" I sighed "Wonho is going to be spending a fucking fortune because I am hungry"

Wonho sighed and got into his car. Changkyun grabbed my arm and pointed at the group watching me.

"Who are they?" He asked, "And do I have to get Wonho to fight them?"

"Nah," I said and turned back to my cousin "It's nothing that I can't handle"

"Huh. I hope that isn't a lie" He said and got into the back of the car. I sighed and I glanced over my shoulder, as they were getting in the car to see Taehyung watching me. Should I, or should I not?

Fuck it.

I gave him the middle finger before I got into the car. Yep. I was going to die now, that was for sure.