Ten

I was lounging around in a pair of shorts and a baggy crop top, stuffing my face with junk food as per. I mean come on. Food was life. Who needed a man when ice cream could save you from a broken heart.

Wonho was working out with Shownu, as I was trying to watch TV. Minhyuk was with a girl because our parents were out and Hyungwon was asleep on the sofa next to me. He was watching the film with me but he didn't get home till the early hours because of a photoshoot. I didn't blame him for falling asleep, but he was starting to snore and it was annoying.

"Hey, don't bend over in front of the best bit," I said, throwing food at my brothers "He's about to get his kit off!"

My brothers just tutted at me but didn't move.

"You're a pervert," Shownu said.

"So?" I said, "You have a fat ass that is blocking the perfect view of Ryan Reynolds, move!"

"Why don't you make us?"

"Do you want to die?" I said, "I will turnip you bastards"

"We will move," Wonho said "You know you're going to get fat eating all that. No one is ever going to love you if you chose food over them"

"Shut up," I sighed "Food is life. Now, if you don't mind, Ryan Reynolds is half-naked and yes, I am a pervert for him"

There was a loud thud from the room above the living room, then loud footsteps coming down the stairs. Minhyuk ran into the living room. He was red in the face and was out of breath. I snorted. Clearly, something was more important than the girl upstairs.

"Oh look," I said, "None of my brothers is wearing shirts again. Do any of you own them?"

"A fancy car just pulled up outside," Minhyuk said, "And sis, it's not like you are wearing a lot"

I stuck my tongue out at him and the bell went. My brothers froze.

"Did anyone invite one of their girls round?" Wonho said quietly, "Because I didn't"

"Neither did I," Shownu said, shaking his head "Hyungwon, wake up. Did you invite a girl around?"

Hyungwon moaned softly and shook his head "I've not got a fuck buddy at the moment"

"Well I don't have a guy," I said as they all looked at me "Fine. I'll get the door and if it is one of your many girls, I will send them away but you all owe me money"

"Good girl," Wonho said rubbing my head. I hit his arm and he pretended it hurt.

I opened the door and was momentarily shocked. What the hell was Taehyung doing here?

He stood leaning against the door frame, wearing a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, a black top and a black leather jacket. He looked hot even I couldn't deny that.

I found myself smiling "Are you impersonating the grim reaper today?"

Taehyung stuttered "N-n-no!"

"Ah, what a shame," I said, running my finger up his chest "I'm sure I could try a new kink with you. What do I owe this pleasure?"

"Get dressed"

"What?" I said, "Why is that? Do you not like what I am wearing? Should I be in my birthday suit?"

Taehyung

My eyes went up and down her body slowly, sinking in what she was wearing.

Fuck.

Her body was so...sexy. Who knew that she could be sexy? A stupid girl like Hana shouldn't have this kinda body. Shit. Taehyung, stop. You aren't here to fuck her, you are here to play the game.

I cleared my throat "We are going out"

She laughed "No, really. What are you doing here?"

I went to say something, but two guys stepped out of the living room. I shut my mouth quickly. Shit, they had better bodies than Jimin. Who the fuck were they?

"Who are you?" The blond, blue-haired guy said, looking me up and down.

"Are you bothering my sister?" The short-haired guy said, glaring at me.

"Don't worry," Hana said, "He's just taking me out"

"Oh really?" Another blond guy said. Why were they all topless? What the fuck was wrong with this family?

I glanced at Hana, who was just smirking. No wonder she wasn't scared of me. The guys around here must have toughened her up. I didn't want to admit that her brothers made me nervous or I wouldn't hear the end of it.

I just clenched my fists "Go away. I'm talking to Hana and you don't need to be here"

"What did you just say to me?"

Fuck. Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut and if they punched me, I was sure I wouldn't be seeing straight again. Shit. Don't show them you are scared, Taehyung.

"Shownu," Hana pouted and hugged the dark-haired guy before he grabbed me "Don't scare him away. TaeTae wouldn't hurt a fly. TaeTae is just a pussy...cat"

This girl was pissing me off and it was obvious she knew it.