Twelve

Taehyung

Hana was talking away and she kept changing the radio station. No one messed with my radio, but she ignored me and did it anyway. Every time I slapped her hands away, she slapped mine back and then carried on messing with my radio. It was pissing me off but I think she enjoyed seeing me annoyed.

She was so fucking annoying I had no idea what to do with her.

"So, daddy," She said, "Where are you taking me?"

"Stop calling me that!" I exclaimed.

"You are no fun" She pouted, "Where is TaeTae taking me?"

Where was I taking her? I didn't take girls out on dates, I took them back to my house for a fuck, then sent them on their way.

Well shit. Where the fuck was I supposed to take her? I looked so inexperienced right now, no wonder she was laughing at me.

Dates...what do people do on dates other than fuck?

"Oh!" Hana said, bringing me from my thoughts "Let's go to the beach!"

"What?" I asked, with a frown "Why the beach?"

"Because the beach is fun. We can get some doughnuts, play some arcade games and then walk along the beach and then eat some more doughnuts" Hana clapped her hands "Have you tried the doughnuts at the beach? They are so fucking amazing. I could eat them for hours"

I shrugged "Whatever. You can get fat then. Not my problem"

"Don't tell me," Hana said, making me glance at her "The Kim Taehyung hasn't been on a date"

"Of course, I've been on a date!" I lied, "Let's go to the beach"

Hana

I was so right.

Kim Taehyung had never been on a date. The closest he probably had a date was driving the girl back to his house for a quickie. But really, that was nowhere near being a date. That was just a fuck and go kinda thing.

In a way, I felt sorry for him because dates were fun. Arcades, beaches and doughnuts were the best kinds of dates. Even going to the cinema or a meal was a fun date. It didn't have to be expensive, in fact, a walk in the park or up the road for a few hours was a date. But it was his loss at the end of the day for wanting to be a fuck boy.

Taehyung followed closely behind me as I went in search of doughnuts. He was muttering to himself but I couldn't hear him. It was probably something along the lines of 'this bitch will regret hitting me' or 'this girl is so beautiful, I can't keep my eyes off her'. I almost snorted at my thoughts. That wasn't going to happen. I knew that much.

"Yes!" I said, "TaeTae, I found some"

I rushed over and asked for a bag of doughnuts. As I went to pay, Taehyung handed over some money. I looked up at him with a frown and put my money back in my purse.

"Why did you pay for them?" I asked.

"Isn't the guy meant to pay on dates?" He said, his face going red. Yeah, he had never been on a date. He was so cute.

"Aren't you cute," I said, pulling his cheeks. He stuttered a response "Let's go to the arcades and have some fun TaeTae. Yes?"

He tutted "Whatever, but arcades aren't fun. It's for kids"

I couldn't help but laugh at him. This guy was being cute. I felt sorry for him more than anything. It must be a rich kid thing where they didn't have fun if it didn't involve a lot of money.

Taehyung followed me around the arcade watching me play the games, but not joining in.

"TaeTae," I said, "You have to play as well"

"I don't want to"

I pouted and pulled his arm between my breasts; his face went red "Please TaeTae. You'll enjoy yourself"

"Whatever" He muttered, "Pick one"

"This one," I said, pulling him after me "All you need to do is shoot the zombies and not die. If you die, you won't get a reward"

"Huh," Taehyung said looking around the arcade "S-since you know I've never been to an arcade, you can buy me something if you win"

"Deal but it won't be condoms"

"I wasn't going to ask for that!" He said slapping his hand over my mouth as a group walked by laughing at him "I want that"

I looked over at what he was pointing at "That's pretty cute. I didn't know you liked dogs"

Taehyung cleared his throat "I have a pet dog but that isn't important. I want that"

"Ok," I said with a shrug "That is a fair deal"

"No!" Taehyung yelled out, "Come back and help me with this zombie horde!"

"I'm getting more ammo," I said, as I walked my character through another door, "Just aim for the head and stop panicking,"

"Hana, please help me. I'm getting swarmed,"

I looked over at Taehyung who looked the most relaxed I had ever seen. But I was staring too much and when I looked at the screen my character had been attacked by zombies.

"Oops,"

"Oops?" He exclaimed, "We could have gotten out!"

"We can always play again?"

"No. Hell no. Let's play something else. I hate zombies," He said and grabbed my hand pulling me after him to another game, "Let's race,"

A few hours later, I actually enjoyed being around Taehyung. It looked like he began to enjoy himself and he was more competitive than I had thought. Taehyung was actually fun and so carefree.

Seeing him like this made me think about why he chose to be a fuck boy. He would have been able to find someone that didn't want him just for a quick fuck or the money. It surprised me because he was funny and charming. When he let go and relaxed.

Taehyung made me confused. He was so normal when he was playing games or begging me to play another game, just so he could beat me. And when I handed him over the keyring, he gave me the most natural box smile I had ever seen. Then he hugged me. It caught us both off guard but he thanked me.

Then I called him cute and he threw the keyring into the bin.