Thirty-Three

Taehyung

Everyone left her alone after she beat up that girl, even though she had a target. Instead, they ignored her. Although I don't think she cared. When she came back to college after her small suspension, people moved out of her way as she walked by. I didn't even have the nerve to talk to her or accidentally bump into her.

I was playing with the keyring she had given me when Yoongi dropped onto the seat beside me, making me look at him.

"You haven't won your game," Yoongi said, "Is that why you got those girls to attack her?"

"I didn't get anyone to attack her" I snapped, "I'm not playing a game anymore"

He sighed "I don't get why you are in denial. You don't hate her, it's the opposite"

"You love her?" Hoseok said, "Shit. She made you fall for her"

"Why are you being such a dick then?" Jungkook said, "You might be a fuck boy, but you love her. Give up being a dick towards her"

I tutted and folded my arms "I don't love her. I think she's a fucking loser"

"You are such an idiot," Yoongi said "You make Jungkook look smart"

"Hey!" Jungkook said "That was fucking uncalled for. I'm not dumb, I'm just lazy"

"Hey, Kookie!"

I looked up and saw Hana pushing her way through the girls. Jungkook looked up and went red in the face as she jumped onto his lap and kissed his cheek. I felt my anger flare and I clenched my fists.

"I've been looking for you," Hana pouted and pulled his cheeks.

Jungkook went bright red "Why?"

"Well, you promised to show me a good time and you haven't done it yet," She said, and sat on his lap, wiggling herself to get comfortable. Jungkook's face went redder.

"A d-date?" He stammered.

Hana winked at him "Of course, what else would I be talking about?"

"What are you doing?" I said to her. She looked over at me "Well?"

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Hana said, looking at me with no emotion.

"Don't fuck with me" I snapped, "Why are you sitting on his lap?"

Hana just raised an eyebrow at me "Who do you think you are talking to? I don't know you. Show me some respect"

"What the fuck!" I said, almost shouting "Are you really going to"

"Kookie," Hana said, standing up "Let's go. This guy is pissing me off. Are you on your period or something? I have a tampon if you need one"

"Fuck you" I muttered "I'm not a girl. I don't have a pussy"

"Well, you sure are acting like one," Hana said, "Kookie, I'm really looking forward to our date!"

My mouth dropped open as she planted a kiss on his lips. It went on for too long and I felt myself growling. It was only a fucking peck but she still kissed his lips.

Hana giggled "Bye-bye handsome!"

She skipped away. Jungkook watched her as she skipped away, with a big stupid grin on his face.

"Damn," He grinned.

I hit Jungkook "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"What the fuck?" Jungkook said, "Why are you acting like a fucking idiot?"

"Why did she kiss you?"

"Oh, I'm sorry," Jungkook said, getting to his feet "I didn't realise you liked her!"

I got to my feet as he grabbed my jacket "I don't! She's a fucking idiot!"

"You're the idiot!" Jungkook shouted, and he punched me. It caught me off guard and I flew over my chair "Fuck you, Tae. Maybe you should just stay away from her. You treat her like shit and not one of us would get girls to beat up another girl. You are fucking low. I've already told you I'm not interested in her like that. She is a friend!"

I sat on the floor and watched him walk away.

"Someone doesn't know how to win a girl," Yoongi said, "Are you sure you met her brothers?"

Fuck.

I groaned "Shit. I'm dead"

"I'll sing at your funeral my friend," Jimin said helping me to my feet "Do you have any preferences or-"

"Shut up Jimin," I said pushing him away "I'm going home"

"Try not to piss her off anymore," Yoongi said "I heard that a girl planning her revenge is the worst thing imaginable"

I tutted and walked off with my hands in my pockets.

Even if Hana punched me again, I needed to set things right.