Four

Even though I wasn't looking up from my book, I could feel people watching me. So far, I hadn't been jumped but I had been insulted a few times. Well, they tried to insult me, but words like 'bitch' and 'ugly' didn't faze me. My brothers called me that all the time.

And I knew I was beautiful so what could you do?

"Hana,"

I didn't bother looking up "Yes,"

"You forgot your lunch again," Hyungwon said, sitting next to me "You can also explain why people are bitching about you"

"Are they?"

"Hana, don't bullshit me,"

I sighed "This is nothing. It's not the first time I've been called an ugly bitch"

"I'll kill them if you want," He grinned "Don't look at me like that. I'm joking,"

"You aren't," I muttered "It's nothing. I can handle a few insults. I grew up with you guys, this is nothing"

Hyungwon didn't look convinced "Only if you tell me if it gets worse"

"I promise," I said smiling at him. He put an arm around me, pulling me into a hug "Don't tell Wonho though"

"I won't say a word...just yet" Hyungwon looked at his phone and tutted "My manager is calling me. I'll bring you to a photoshoot soon, my manager would love to meet you"

"Do I have to go?" I sighed "He always wants me to become a model and I hate having my photos taken"

"Then why do you take so many selfies?"

"I hate you so much,"

Hyungwon laughed "No you don't. You love me,"

"Only sometimes,"

"Ok that was just mean,"

I shrugged "I was taught by the best of the best. So, please don't tell Wonho what the girls have been doing. The last time he thought I was being bullied he got arrested"

"I won't say anything to him unless is gets worse," Hyungwon said "Oh my god. Can my manager fuck off!"

"Just go," I said "The insults don't even hurt me. It's actually quite funny. You would think they would come up with better insults"

"Never underestimate a girls ability to come up with new ones," Hyungwon said "This model called me a living meme and I wasn't sure if I was to take it as a compliment or insult"

I grinned "You are a living meme. Go back to work, I have class"

Hyungwon put his arm around me "Are you sure you don't want to help your brother out at this shoot?"

"I'd rather poke my eyes out," I said with a smile.

"Ouch," Hyungwon said "Ok. No love in this sibling relationship"

"Can you blame me?" I pouted "You brothers are horrible to me. I cry myself to sleep every night"

"That's a lie," Hyungwon laughed "Whatever. Just make sure no one lays a hand on you because I'm sure we can find a girl to beat them up. Ok...maybe by that look you will beat them up"

Taehyung

"Why do you keep giving everyone death glares?" Namjoon said to me.

"I'm not," I said, shooting him a look "That was a death glare"

"You are in a really bad mood today," Jimin said, "Did a girl say you had a small dick?"

"Fuck off" I put my hands on my head. No girl had ever said that to me and he knew it.

"Why are you in a bad mood?" Jungkook asked, "You had more girls near you recently. Is it because that girl punched you or did none of them-"

"Shut up" I hissed "Stop asking me stupid questions"

Jin smacked the back of my head "You got punched by a girl, deal with it"

The boys laughed, and I gritted my teeth.

"She's going to pay for doing that," I said, "That girl will be begging me to get everyone to leave her alone"

"Probably not. I'm not sure you even know who you are dealing with" Yoongi said, scrolling through his phone "But, we will see"

"Do you not see the power I have in the college? That girl doesn't scare me" I tutted and got to my feet "I'm going"

"Like I said" Yoongi smiled "We will see"

"Shut up Yoongi. What do you know?" I said, "I'm going home"

"If you wanna screw a girl, don't get caught again," Hoseok said, with a smirk "Especially not by the girl you were screwing the day before"

I smirked "Fuck you. I'm not going to fuck anyone. I'm not in the mood"

Hoseok just blew me a kiss and I turned my back, walking away. That girl was going to pay for punching me. She was going to regret laying a hand on my face. I lifted my hand to my cheek and winced at the bruise that had formed.

I didn't think that a girl that slim could hit so hard. It shocked me and it pissed me off. I was going to make sure that would suffer for hurting me and I would get other girls to help me with that. They could never say no to me.

I stepped out onto the courtyard, ignoring the girls flocking to me. But as I approached the exit, I spotted her. Some guy had his arm around her, making her smile. I don't get why she wasn't interested in me. All the girls loved me so what made her different?

I scoffed. If she liked that pretty boy hugging her, then I was going to ruin that relationship as well. That smile wouldn't last long when I was through with her.

Sohn Hana. She'd leave the college in under a week and beg for me to get everyone to leave her own.

She had no idea who the fuck she messed with.