Eighteen

Taehyung

I sat in my car, staring at the house. The car took me here without me thinking.

"Are we going in or what?" Jin asked, "I'm fed up of sitting in this stupid car, waiting to do something"

"Yeah," I said, "Whatever. I'll get out when I feel like it"

Jungkook groaned "I'm getting out of this car. I'm fucking bored!"

"Wait, Jungkook!" I said as he got out "Shit. Fine. We will get out"

I slammed the door and pushed Jungkook out the way before he could knock on the door. As I lifted my hand to it, the door opened, and Hana stood there. I gulped and stared down at her, drinking in what she was wearing and how pretty...shit.

"What do I owe this pleasure?" She said, not breaking a smile. I felt myself swallow as I took in her body. Again, she wore a pair of small shorts and a top that didn't reach her belly button. Why did she excite me? Don't get a boner.

"We are coming in," I said, clearing my throat.

"Are you?" Hana said, leaning on the door frame "Who said?"

She was fighting me.

"I like it when you fight back," I said, playing with the ends of her hair. She didn't budge, so I tried again "It excites me"

That normally worked on girls and she didn't even smile. She just stared, blinking those brown eyes at me. I could feel the guys smirking behind me. Why was this not working?

Shit. I had to change my tactics.

"Hana!" A guy's voice sounded from the house. It didn't sound like one of her brothers. A tall guy came out of a room and stared at me as he approached her "Who are these guys?"

"Hard to say," Hana said, and the guy slipped his hand around her waist.

Who the fuck was he and why did she let him touch her? This bastard was pissing me off.

"We are busy, you can leave," The guy said shooing me away. I clenched my fists and went to say something, but Hana spoke before me.

"Mark" Hana said, pushing him away from her "Go away, I need to talk to them"

The guy snorted and looked me up and down "Watch yourself,"

I gritted my teeth and shot a glare at him walking away.

Hana stepped out and closed the door behind her "Last time you showed up at my door, you took me on a date"

"That's why I'm here," I said without thinking "I'm taking you on a date"

Hana smiled "Really? I suppose your friends will come with us. That isn't a date, that's called a gang-bang and I don't want more than one dick"

My mouth dropped open and Hana reached up to close it. She just laughed.

"I'm busy," She said, with a small sigh "Maybe another time, but...I have someone here. Bye, Taehyung"

Taehyung?

Was she messing me about? Not TaeTae or even daddy?

That was it. I was done playing. Hana played with the wrong guy.

As she stepped back into the house, I grabbed her wrist and yanked her into me. She gasped in shock, but I kissed her. I slid my hand around her waist and pulled her in close to me. I was surprised when she didn't hit me but kissed back. Her hands gripped my shirt and she complained when I pulled away.

Got her.

"See you around," I said and closed the door on her shocked face. I got into the car and hit my head against the steering wheel.

"Umm," Hoseok said, "What was that about?"

"I thought you didn't like her," Jimin said, with a stupid smirk, "That kiss told me otherwise"

"I don't like her, I'm changing my game plan," I said, turning the engine "I'm going to break her heart, then she will drop out of college"

"This is going to be fun to watch," Jungkook said "Can I make it into a film?"

I ignored what my friends were saying as I drove off but all I could think about was how soft her lips were on mine. They fit mine perfectly and she kissed like a pro. I was almost tempted to turn around to finish what I started but I quickly came to my senses.

"Who is hungry?" I asked, "My treat,"

"Is this a way to distract yourself from those luscious lips you just kissed?" Hoseok laughed.

"I have a great idea," I said with fake excitement, "How about everyone shuts the fuck up about what just happened and pretend you didn't see a thing? That sounds perfect to me,"

"Someone has his knickers in a twist," Jungkook said under his breath.

"Just shut up. I know what I'm doing and right now, I need to eat something," I said, speeding down the road, "Unless someone has something else to say?"

"Nope," Jin said, "Nothing to say...not at all,"

"Good," I said, "Talk about something else instead of girls for once,"

"Oh, I see," Hoseok said with a laugh, "Got you. No girl talk,"

I shot him a look and started to focus on my drive. But unfortunately, my thoughts were filled with Hana and kissing. I grit my teeth and forced myself to think of something else.

Fucking and cuddling Hana.

Wait...did I really just think that?

Jeez. I was losing my mind.