Forty-Six

Hana

My brothers were still out drinking, and my friends stayed with them. Taehyung said that the drinks and food were all on him. They would even have a free cab back to where they wanted to go tonight. Jooheon even shook Taehyung's hand when he said sorry for hitting him.

Even his friends were shocked at that sight. I looked over at his friends, and Yoongi sent me a gummy smile and a wink. I felt my face blush and Taehyung turned me away from him, telling me that I wasn't allowed to flirt with his friends.

I had stepped away to say goodbye to my friends, and they were excited. Kihyun, being the slut he was, slipped a condom into my pocket and ran away laughing before I could say anything. I was going to get him back and I was going to love every minute of tormenting him.

When I stepped into my room, I kicked my shoes off sending them flying. They crashed into my shelves and I flinched as things fell off. I sighed when nothing was broken and I quickly sorted them out. I spun around and grabbed hold of my bedside table as my brain decided to take longer to spin around with me.

The shots I had started to take effect and Taehyung just watched me move around my room. I sighed and sat down on my bed, feeling happy to get off my feet. I was dancing in heels for too long and it felt good to sit down.

"Damn," I said "That feels good to take my heels off"

"Hana," Taehyung said.

"Do you know how many times I have said not to wear heels on a night out?"

"Hana"

"But do I ever listen to myself? No" I said "Do you know why? Because I look fucking sexy in heels and I forget how painful-"

"Hana! Will you please listen to me" Taehyung interrupted me "We need to talk"

"TaeTae," I said, not looking at him and my heart bounced around like mad in my chest. He moved across the room and stood in front of me "I see you are invading my personal space"

"Look at me," He said, just above a whisper. I looked up, seeing his face, wet with tears "I'm sorry"

"Jesus," I said, "Why are you crying?"

I got to my feet and used my jacket's sleeve to wipe the tears away. He just laughed and quickly wiped them away.

"If you tell anyone that I was crying, I will kill you," He said.

I tilted my head "You don't scare me. Haven't we been through this?"

"Hana, I need you to listen to me. Alright?"

I rolled my eyes "Are you going to cry anymore?"

"N-n-no!" He stammered.

"Aww," I said, pulling his cheeks "Look at you having emotions. Are you feeling well? Do you need some happy pills?"

"Hana," He said, "I'm sorry for everything that I did. I mean everything. I'm sorry that you had to meet me and that I made you cry. I led you on because, at the time, I wanted to break your heart"

"Hmm"

"But after spending time with you, getting annoyed at you calling me TaeTae or daddy, I started to enjoy being around you" Taehyung looked at me with desperate eyes "When...when I took you to the amusement park, I wanted you to have fun and like being around me. I took you back to the hotel because-"

"You wanted to fuck me. I know"

"No!" He exclaimed "Well, yes, technically but I wanted to wake up with you in my arms. I wanted to watch you sleep on my chest and I wanted to kiss your stupid forehead"

"Creep"

"The boys made me realise my feelings towards you," Taehyung said quietly "Yoongi said it was a stupid idea to try play games with you, but...you were playing games with me. I didn't listen to him because I was so stupid. He warned me that I would end up getting hurt, but I was too full of myself and I didn't listen"

I rolled my eyes "Is this going somewhere? You are rambling"

"Yeah, I am" Taehyung laughed and put his hands on my cheeks, bringing my face closer to his, he leant down until I felt his breath against my skin "Hana, I love you"