Forty-Five

Hana

As Jessica snaked her way over to us, I tensed under Taehyung's grip but he only tightened it. It was obvious he was worried I would punch her in the face. If I was going to hit her, it wouldn't stop at just a punch.

Jessica just couldn't get enough. I thought she had changed, but she was still the thieving, lying two-faced bitch. My mum knew what kind of girl she was even though she had only met her a few times. I didn't listen to her because I thought she was a good friend and I didn't have many girlfriends in school. I preferred to be around boys but that was because I was really sporty and my brothers got me into their friendship group. It was how I met Kihyun and Jooheon. They were the younger brothers of Wonho and Shownu's friends.

But then Jessica came along and it was great. Until she realised she could steal people's boyfriends. Mostly mine.

I guess mum always sees fake friends before you do. I just couldn't believe it took me this long to cut her out of my life.

"Fuck off!" Taehyung said, "Leave me alone. I don't want anything to do with you"

Jessica laughed "TaeTae, you didn't say that last night when your face was between my legs"

My eyes went wide, and I looked up at Taehyung, who was now looking at me. His facial expression probably matched mine but when I saw Jessica smirk, I clenched my fists.

"You didn't," I said quietly.

"I didn't. I swear," He said, "You have to believe me"

But did I believe him? Taehyung was a fuck boy and Jessica was a dirty hoe that was sent to Earth to ruin the lives of others. I held back a sigh. Yeah...I did believe him.

"Hana, who are you going to believe?" Jessica said, putting her hand on Taehyung's arm "Me, the girl you grew up with, or him, the guy that fucked you just to make you drop out of college"

"Let me go" I whispered, and Taehyung held my hands tighter "Taehyung, let me go!"

"Hana, please," Taehyung said, letting me go "You need to believe me. Please, you have to believe me that I would never do that with her"

I clenched my fists and I saw my brothers and friends come out. They looked like they were about to start a fight and I smiled as they got closer. I let out a long sigh and shook my head and walked over to Jessica.

"Jessica," I said, putting my hands on her shoulders "Thank you"

She snorted "For what? Getting with every guy you've ever been with?"

"No," I said, "Thank you for making me realise that you really aren't worth shit"

"And you are?" She smirked.

"Even if I'm not worth shit, I'm a better human being than you will ever be," I said "I just can't believe it took me this long to realise what a worthless piece of shit you actually are. You were never a friend. You were just some hoe that wanted to ruin my life"

"TaeTae won't take you back" She snapped at me "Why would TaeTae want you when he could get with someone like me?"

"Stop calling him that" I hissed, and I headbutted her as hard as I could. She screamed out in pain and dropped to the floor "Only I get to call him that"

Taehyung

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I stood there in shock. I was so glad that she didn't nut me because fuck. That looked like it hurt. A bunch of girls rushed over with the bouncers.

"Time to leave," One said grabbing Hana's arm.

"Hey," I said, and the looked at me "Take your hands off her and get this girl a drink"

"Mr Kim," They said, "She started-"

"Take the bleeding girl away," I said, "She's not to come in here again"

"Yes...sir" They said, lifting her from the floor "Miss, let's go"

Hana's brothers walked over to her and checked her face out before she was dragged away screaming in pain. A few other girls rushed out after her and Hana checked her forehead to see if she had any blood on it.

"You shouldn't bruise Hana," One said, "If anything, she's going to bruise like a bitch"

"I never did like her"

"Her brother is going to be so pissed when he sees her"

"Let him knock at our door. Her face is nothing compared to what his would look like. Do you know how many years it has taken me to not beat the shit out of him? If he knocked at my door then you better call the morgue for him"

Her brothers then looked over at me and each of them cracked their knuckles, getting ready to beat me up.

"Sis, let me kick his ass"

"It's about time I practice my new punch on him"

"No," Hana said, stepping in front of them "It's fine"

"Are you sure? Because I am so ready for a fucking fight now"

"I can do it myself, Wonho," Hana said and turned to face me "Isn't that right TaeTae?"

I found myself grinning and I nodded "Yeah, I dare you to kick my ass"

She smirked at me and her brothers piped up and pushed her out of the way to stand close to me.

"One thing about our sister," The tall one said "Never dare her to do something, because she will"

"This one time, we were annoying her and she said she would kick us in the balls," Wonho said shaking his head "And we dared her. It was the biggest mistake of my damn life. I was walking funny for weeks"

"Don't dare her to do anything," Another one said "Because she will and you will regret it"

"We may not like you but us guys stick together when it comes to that psycho,"

"That's good to know," I said, my eyes falling back on Hana's face. She wore a slight smile that matched mine. She tucked her hair behind her ears and my mouth went dry at how cute that was.

This had gone better than I had hoped. I now needed to explain how I felt and how sorry I was for being a dick.