Thirty-One

Hana

I walked into my first class on Monday yawning. I had been playing games with my brothers till the early hours of the morning, and they refused to let me sleep. I probably looked half-dead because everyone was looking at me. I mean, I knew I looked half dead but they didn't need to stare at me like I had grown another head.

A pair of hands shoved me, and I fell onto the stairs, smashing my knee. I winced in pain and turned to see who it was. I bit into my tongue to stop myself from ripping into them and I turned to see who had shoved me.

Of course. Why was I not surprised to see their faces again? It was Taehyung's fangirls.

"Oops," They giggled "Didn't see you there"

"Maybe you should just go home,"

"Yeah, you look even worse than normal"

"You are so ugly, I can't bear to look at you"

"How disgusting"

"Do you really think that Taehyung was being serious with you?"

"Who in their right mind would go for a girl like you?"

"Violent and ugly. You aren't anyone's type"

They walked up the stairs giggling to themselves, and everyone else in the class started to laugh.

Great.

I held my tongue and practically limped to my seat at the back. Taehyung was sitting there, next to where I normally sat and I decided not to sit next to him. I sat a few spaces front, but even then I could feel his eyes watching me. It was starting to annoy me, but I decided not to turn around and launch my book at him. I didn't need more problems.

Especially as the girls were throwing things at me and the teacher didn't take one bit of notice. It was like he had turned a blind eye to what was going on. I wouldn't be surprised if Taehyung had paid him to ignore what was going on.

With each passing second, I was getting angrier and my fuse was going to blow. My knuckles had gone white from how tight my fists were. I could go crazy at any moment. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down but it was getting harder to stop myself from losing the last screw I had to keep my temper in.

Something hard hit the side of my head, making me grunt in pain and that did it. I spotted the girls who did it, and I made my way over to them. They were just giggling, until I drilled my fist into their friend's face. The class jumped to their feet and started yelling 'fight, fight, fight', which just egged me on ever more.

Only then the decided to get involved.

I had the girl pinned down and she was screaming. I was just hitting her as she screamed for me to stop. I was probably going to beat her unconscious but the teacher dragged me off her.

"What is wrong with you Hana?" He shouted.

"My problem?" I shouted, "That bitch and her friends were throwing shit at me the entire lesson yet you didn't say fuck all!"

"Go to the head teachers office now! You are not to come back until-"

"No problem" I snapped, getting my bag "I don't want to hurt that bitch anymore"

"Get out!"

"I'm going!" I shouted back and snatched my things from my place. I glared at Taehyung as I stormed out of the class. This was his fault.

This bastard has made another target for me.

Now, I was fucking angry.

That bastard was going to pay.

Taehyung

Hana was so mad...I hadn't seen her look at me like that and I started to regret what I had done.

I should have just been honest with her, instead of getting people to attack her. Although, the way she hit the girl in the face shocked me. It looked like she enjoyed hitting that girl and I was worried that she was going to do the same thing to me. It wasn't her brothers I was scared of not when I saw Hana lose her temper like that.

"Tae," Jimin said, "Do you think it's a good idea to have everyone target her? I saw the girl that she hit"

"Probably not," I said quietly.

"Did you see the girl's face?" Hoseok said with a shiver.

"Yeah, she looks like she went 12 rounds with a boxer," Jin said.

"I've seen a girl fight before but all they do is pull hair" Namjoon said "But that? Shit. Hana was a fucking animal and did anyone else almost piss themselves?"

"Do you think she trains to fight?" Jimin asked "Yoongi, you used to live next to her. Do you know anything?"

Yoongi looked up from his book and looked over at me "Her brothers to MMA. Of course, she knows how to fight. They practically dragged her to train when she was 9 years old. I mean, I don't think she does it anymore...but Taehyung, you're fucked. I told you. I fucking told you this would backfire,"

"If she does that to you, did you want me to get a plastic surgeon to work on your mug?"

"Fuck off," I said, "She won't hit me"

Yoongi snorted "Do you really think that?"

I didn't answer. Who was I kidding? She was going to beat the shit out of me and I would have to eat blended food for the rest of my life and have someone wheel me around when she tore my legs from my body.

Fuck.

I needed to move country if I wanted to live but I had to make it up to her somehow.

"I'll start on my eulogy for you," Yoongi said with a scoff. He picked his things up and walked away from me.