Twenty

Hana

As much as I hated to admit it, I enjoyed kissing this fuck boy. It had been a while since I had any sort of skinship and since it was with a guy I was playing games it, why not?

His hands had settled beneath my ears, holding my face close to his, as his tongue slowly delved into my mouth. He was a careful but deliberate kisser, and from a kiss, you could just tell he was a fuck boy. Taehyung knew what he was doing, but I think I shocked him when I kissed back just like him.

I knew he was playing, but I was playing him at his own game, so why not kiss back?

My hands worked their way into his thick hair and he groaned as I pulled him slightly closer, deepening the kiss. Tingles shot down my body at the moan and I was forcing myself to not straddle him.

I even let him run his hands down to my waist and pull my body flush against his. But I refused to move my ass from the sofa. Even if the kiss was fucking amazing.

"What is this?"

I shoved Taehyung away quickly and turned to see my brothers. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.

"You're home early," I said, staring at them with wide eyes "Hey...what's happening?"

"Half day," Wonho said, glaring at Taehyung "What the fuck is this?"

"Nothing," I said "Nothing at all"

"Didn't look like nothing" Shownu glared at me.

"Y-you think that was something?" I faked a laugh "You need to get your eyes tested,"

"Don't fuck with me, sis,"

"My bad," I muttered.

"I thought you said you weren't dating," Minhyuk said "And to date that dick head?"

"We aren't dating!"

"Then why the fuck were you kissing?"

"Oh, so now you want to give me a lecture," I said "You lot get to kiss all the girls you like but I'm seen kissing one guy and I'm the bad one?"

"Hana, you don't get to date a fuck boy"

"We are not dating!"

"We are now," Taehyung said, and I glared at him "Is there a problem with that?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed jumping to my feet, "We are not dating!"

"Then why did you kiss me back?" Taehyung smirked.

"S-spur of the moment!" I said and I kicked his shin, "You need to leave. Right now!"

"Nah," Taehyung said leaning back on the sofa, "I was hoping we could spend more time together. We are dating,"

I grabbed my hair and I wanted to punch his perfect face, "We are not dating Kim Taehyung. I kissed you, so what? That doesn't mean we are dating!"

"Ok, what is going here?" Wonho said, "Are you dating or are you not dating?"

"We aren't,"

"We are,"

"Taehyung, if you don't get out of my house right this second, I am going to go full kamikaze on you and beat the shit out of you, then bury you alive!" I hissed and he laughed getting to his feet.

"Sure thing, babe,"

"You think I'm joking?" I said, hitting him in the shoulder, "Just get out! We aren't dating either so fuck off,"

Taehyung sent me a wink as he walked out of my home and I screamed in frustration, wanting to smash something.

"So," Shownu said, "He seems...nice,"

"He's an asshole!"

"But you like him or you wouldn't have kissed him," Wonho said.

"Oh, shut up," I snapped, "You kiss girls you don't like so why can't I kiss some guy?"

"Because...just because,"

I smacked him in the chest and stomped up to my room to punch something.

Taehyung

This was perfect.

The boys had no idea that I had managed to convince Hana to be my girlfriend, so when I kissed her in front of everyone, they were shocked. She punched my chest, winding me yelling at me that we weren't dating but I walked her to class, and then came back to the boys.

I didn't even care that the girls were telling me that I was making a mistake. I finally had the chance to make her fall for me, and then I could discard her like every other girl I fucked with.

"You...you are dating?" Jimin asked, "But you-"

"I told you, I'm going to break her heart," I said, "This is all a game"

"You've never had a girlfriend," Hoseok said, "What makes you think you even know how to be a boyfriend?"

"I'll look it up," I said scratching my ear "How hard can it be?"

"Oh my god. We all know that Hana didn't accept that. You aren't dating. Behave yourself, Taehyung," Yoongi laughed, "You are more stupid than I thought. You want to break her heart, but you look like a puppy every time she steps into the room. You're lost without her"

"I'm acting the part," I said, throwing a bottle at him "You dick"

"Yeah, I'm sure you are," Yoongi said, "I'm going to class. You're boring me with these games. Hana is the one that is winning"

The day went by quickly so, at the end of the day, I went in search of Hana. I had to make her fall hard for me before I broke her. I couldn't wait to see her crying face.

"Hana" I heard her name being called and my heart jumped into my throat.

"What is it now, Mark?" I heard her sigh.

I stopped by the classroom and looked in. She was with that guy again. I watched as he moved towards her, and his hands went on her face. Hana just sighed and moved him away.

What the fuck was his problem?

"I don't want you back," She said, "We have been through this already"

"I love you," Mark said, and I felt my fists clench as he kissed her.

Sohn Hana wasn't his.

She was mine.

I mean, mine to mess with...nothing else.